Chapter 35- Deku vs Bakugo

(⚠️Warning: The next few chapters including this one will contain spoilers for season 6. If you don't want to be spoiled please skip until the war arc is fully animated. The first episode airs on October 1st. If you have already read the manga or if you do not care if you're spoiled then feel free to read ahead⚠️)

Before we start...

This viewer of mine died let's pay our respects and leave an rip on their comment

RIP- @AfamaBeker

This chapter is dedicated to them

No one's POV:

A light shined from Deku and Uraraka. An explosion forms and causes everyone to fall back.

When they get up and look, they see something crazy.

Deku has his regular green eyes, but he has brown hair. He now has four arms and is much taller, about 194 centimeters. His outfit is the same, just ripped, and his left eye is still red, just more demonic looking while his right eye is brown. Everyone looks up at him shocked.

Bakugo: I-Izuku?
???: Call us Dekuraka!

The beast now known as Dekuraka, gets tied by Best Jeanist.

Best Jeanist: ごめん, I couldn't see him.

Dekuraka breaks through the thread. They kicks Gigantomachia off of Shigaraki and lifts him up.

Dekuraka: Brother...

They gently puts Shigaraki down and faces everyone.

Endeavor: What did you do to that girl?!
Dekuraka: We are that "girl!"

The LOV, have their own thoughts.

Spinner: What the hell?!
Dabi: They looks like an edgy monster.
Mr. Compress: Well this is truly terrifying!
Dabi: Hey! If we can get this monster to kill everyone... we'll be good.

Dekuraka makes their way towards the pros who are disgusted and scared of the situation they're now in.

Asui: Ochaco...
Amajiki: Oh gosh! What do we do?!
Todoroki: Best Jeanist's threads won't hold him down, but we have no other way to stop him.
Iida: Try blocking him with your ice!

Todoroki looks at him blankly until he gets a nod of approval from Endeavor. He shoots his ice wall at Dekuraka.

Mr. Compress: Goodness, that wall is going to slow him down! Melt it Dabi!!! Or are you too obsessed with your family reunion?!
Dabi: It's not necessary for me to do that.
Spinner: And why not?!
Dabi: Look.

Dekuraka smashes through the ice wall.

Todoroki:...
Endeavor: Crap! What do we do now?!
Best Jeanist: We need backup!

Dekuraka sends lasers flying everywhere. Mostly everyone is able to dodge them. Suddenly, a light bulb glows over Tsuyu's head.

Asui: Guys! I have an idea that might help! I just need you guys to hold Shigaraki off!
Endeavor: Huh?
Iida: What're you talking about?!
Asui: Trust me! I'll be back.

Asui hops away. Everyone else is stuck with the horrifying beast. Dekuraka grows bigger and taller, appearing to be more threatening.

Amajiki: He can change his size?!
Dabi: Cool.

Dekuraka continues charging at everyone. Endeavor throw some fire towards them.

Todoroki: Hey! You have to be careful!!!
Endeavor: Careful?! Why should I take it easy on that thing?!
Todoroki: Because that thing...

Is still Uraraka!

Endeavor jumps back when he sees the beast throw a punch at him.

Bakugo: Hold your horses... I'll fight him.

Everyone looks at Bakugo dumbfounded.

Endeavor: ARE YOU CRAZY?!
Todoroki: You're too injured from your fight with Shigaraki!
Bakugo: Trust me! I know what I'm doing! I need to fight!

Bakugo flies up so he's in Dekuraka's sight.

Dekuraka: Katsuki...

Bakugo flies up and tries to punch Dekuraka's face. They jump back and shoot a laser at him. Bakugo dodges it and continues fly towards Dekuraka's face. They throw a fast punch at Bakugo's face. Bakugo jumps back and uses blackwhip to tie his hand.

Yes, Bakugo has One for All.

Dekuraka uses their other hand to break through. Bakugo throws an explosion at them but it doesn't affect them. Dekuraka makes part of the ground under them break into pieces and throws some at Bakugo. He manages to dodge some except for one which he gets hit with.

He falls down but quickly gets up. Dekuraka shoots more lasers from their body. Bakugo gets hit by one in his arm. He tries to block some with his explosions, and it eventually works. Dekuraka jumps up and attempts to fall on Bakugo. Bakugo shoots an explosion at them but Dekuraka uses an shield. Bakugo goes around the shield but Dekuraka notices this and kicks him.

Bakugo falls down to the ground but he gets up. Dekuraka charges at him but Bakugo throws an explosion at him. Dekuraka jumps up but lands on their feet. Bakugo shoots blackwhip at their feet. Dekuraka gets tied up. Bakugo runs towards them and throws an explosion at their face. This blinds Dekuraka but it also causes Bakugo to loose sight too. Dekuraka uses this chance to send some lasers at them and they scratch Bakugo's face.

Dekuraka: You don't stand a chance against us!
Bakugo: Shut up! Give us pink cheeks back!
Dekuraka: We don't know who that is.
Bakugo: Uhhh-! Uraraka! Give her back.
Dekuraka: Uraraka is no longer... we are now Dekuraka.

Bakugo sighs and charges at them. Dekuraka creates another shield. Bakugo kicks it and it shatters. Dekuraka quickly makes a laser slice Bakugo's right arm. (Wtf) Bakugo looks at his arm. Dekuraka uses this chance to attack Bakugo. They lift up Gigantomachia and throw him at Bakugo.

Bakugo get crushed. Gigantomachia gets up and looks at Dekuraka shocked.

Gigantomachia: The master's son...
Dekuraka: Gigantomachia...
Gigantomachia: Impossible...
Dekuraka: We apologize for using you like that. We just want to ensure our vision. Unfortunately Shigaraki was killed. We know daddy will be upset. Can you help us finish off the heroes and kids?

Gigantomachia looks at them scared before he nods and runs towards everyone. Dekuraka walks towards Bakugo's numb body.

Dekuraka: Hey bitch.
Bakugo: So this is how it's going to end?
Dekuraka: We hate your guts Katsuki, but we would love to see them splattered all over the ground.
Bakugo: Don't you remember my apology?

Bakugo: I'M SORRY OKAY?! I should've never said that to you. I was a stupid kid back then who just wanted to become the number one hero. I was scared that it wouldn't be possible if I befriended you again. I was actually scared of your quirk. I thought you would hurt me so I abandoned you. I'm sorry.

Dekuraka: Your apology means nothing to us. You were my best friend... why would I hurt you?
Bakugo: Because of your quirk...
Dekuraka: How stupid.

Dekuraka lifts their foot up over Bakugo.

Dekuraka: Sorry Katsuki...

Cliffhanger 😊

To be continued...

Words- 1074

Thanks for reading! 🤍