Chapter 32- I don't know my name

Uraraka's POV:

Where am I? I looked around and saw myself in a blank space. It felt so weird. That's when I saw a girl who almost looked like me. Our left eyes were the same, but her right eye was pink with a pupil shaped like an exclamation mark. Her hair was longer and she had a ponytail which was white. She almost looked identical to me. She looked at me and got confused.

?: W-who are you?

I suddenly remember her. She's me. She's the villain version of me Izuku was talking about.

Uraraka: I'm... you.
?: W-What?!
Uraraka: I know I sound crazy, but trust me it's true.
?: You're the girl... the girl in the mirror.
Uraraka: Huh?
?: Now I'm gonna sound weird. Whenever I look in the mirror, I see you. I get chills down my back because you look like me. But... you are me... well from what you're saying. Anyway why am I here?

Uraraka: We're here because I need to stop you.
?: Huh?
Uraraka: You're not a villain... you're a hero. You've been manipulated. You're me... a hero in training. You need to stop Izuku... or else he and Shigaraki will become unstoppable.
?: What...

V! Uraraka's POV:

The girl in front of me fades away. I snap back to reality and look at the frog girl.

V! Uraraka: Tsu...?
Asui: Yes, do you remember me!
V! Uraraka: I...
Asui: Uraraka... are you okay-
V! Uraraka: YEAH! I... AM....
Asui: I don't think so...
V! Uraraka: I AM!!! You don't... you don't... you... don't...

I starts freaking out, but then I remembers what the girl in my head said.

Uraraka: You're not a villain... you're a hero. You've been manipulated. You're me... a hero in training. You need to stop Izuku... or else he and Shigaraki will become unstoppable.

V! Uraraka: Uhh...

Midoriya: Me and Tomura are planning on fusing. With the combination of our power, we'll be unstoppable, the pros won't be able to stop us, and we'll defeat win, and get our revenge.
V! Uraraka: Is that a good idea?
Midoriya: We're not completely sure. Shigaraki needs to finish some appointments with the doctor, us ourselves are completely unsure if this is safe.
V! Uraraka: Then don't do-

Midoriya: But with Shigaraki's abilities being stronger than mine, we feel his body can support us.
V! Uraraka: But what about us...
Midoriya: I promise you, once the world is ours, we'll set disconnect and see you soon. But trust us. We know what we're doing. And if things do get out of control, you'll be there to protect us.

SHIT!!!

V! Uraraka: I need to go!
Asui: Huh, wait!

I shake Asui's hand off and begin to run away. While I run I remember that flashback I had. I know this girl...

I stop running and think about her...

I came here because I thought she looked familiar. But I don't know her... yet I came here because I thought she looked familiar...

Asui: Ochaco...
V! Uraraka:...

~Flashback~

Asui: Ochaco, is your arm okay?
Ochaco: Yeah I'm fine. It's just a scratch.
Toga: Mm... hm. Shallow. Not much blood.

Toga attacked us? She attacked me?

Asui: What kind of person slashes people out of nowhere? Just who do you think you are?

She was concerned that I was hurt?

Toga runs towards the two. Uraraka gasps and Asui wraps her tongue around Ochaco's waist.