Chapter 10- Disagreements

Midoriya's POV:

I go up to Shigaraki who is sitting on an old chair. I need to know what he's hiding from me.

Tomura: Hey Izuku, what's up?
Izuku: I need the honest truth from you. What are you and dad hiding from us?
Tomura: What do you mean?
Izuku: You and Afo are always talking to each other behind my back. I know you two are are hiding something.
Tomura: We're talking about you. We're not hiding anything.
Izuku: Then what is about me that you two want to discuss behind my back?
Tomura: I don't think you understand. We're talking about our disposition.
Izuku: Huh?
Tomura: You'll understand later. Right now I have a question for you.
What do you plan to do with that girl you like?
Izuku: It's obvious.
Tomura: Is it?
Izuku:...

I look away from him. I don't want to talk to him anymore. I want to keep my plans to myself.

Tomura: We're technically brothers. You can tell me anything.

I roll my eyes and turn to him.

Izuku: I want to kidnap her and manipulate her.
Tomura: Really?
Izuku: Yeah.
Tomura: When are you going to do that?
Izuku: I have to steal enough blood from her and then I'll do it.
Tomura: Okay.

Uraraka's POV:

So after my encounter with Izuku, I had to get a bandage for my arm since there was a hole in it. The girl who died was sent to a hospital nearby. We were on patrol with a pro hero. They were burned a bit by Dabi but they're okay. This all happened yesterday.

I sit in my room and do homework. I just need to get through the rest of the year and then relax. Then I can go through the next school year. While I do my homework I hear a knock at my door.

Uraraka: Come in!

Tsu walks in with a teacup in her hand.

Tsuyu: Yaoyorozu told me to give this to you. How's your arm?
Uraraka: It's okay, it just hurts, and thanks.

I take the tea and sip it.

Tsuyu: Ochaco, I have a question for you.
Uraraka: Mhm?
Tsuyu: Do you have a connection with the dark green haired villain with multiple quirks?
Uraraka: What?! No!- Why would you ask that?
Tsuyu: I think he likes or favors you. At the USJ, he didn't hurt you. He took it easy on you. From what I heard, he had the opportunity to kill you yesterday, but he didn't. But I heard he sucked your arm in a gross way.

I have no words. How did she figure this out?! I just decide to act clueless and deny everything.

Uraraka: I don't know why he decided to lick my blood, I swear I don't know who he is. If I knew him, I would have an idea on why he's treating me like this. But I don't understand him.
Tsuyu: I believe you. It's kinda weird he has a liking for a hero.
Uraraka: Yeah. I wonder if he knows me.
Tsuyu: He most likely does. Well if you need anything else, let us know.
Uraraka: Thanks.

Tsu gets up and leaves. I sigh in relief. She almost caught me. Dammit, I hate lying to my friends. I continue to do homework while I drink the tea. Once I finish I go to sleep.

~Timeskip~

At 3am I hear a notification from my phone. I look to see what it is. It's a text that says look up. A bit curious I do what it says and see Izuku.

Uraraka: What the hell?
Midoriya: I told you I would visit you whenever I could.
Uraraka: At 3am?
Midoriya: It was 2am last time. Anyways, how's your arm?
Uraraka: It's fine. I just can't use it during training.
Midoriya: How's the girl I stabbed.
Uraraka: She's freaking dead.
Midoriya: Don't talk to me like that.
Uraraka: What do you want?

He walks towards my bed and sits on it.

Midoriya: To see you, duh.
Uraraka: I don't want to see you right now.
Midoriya: Just admit it Chaco, you miss me.
Uraraka: I miss the old you. Not this version of you who kills people without regret and who uses me for themself. I hate you.

Saying those words made me heartbroken. I can't be with Izuku, he's a cold hearted villain who only cares about power. He doesn't like me. I bit my lip trying to hold back tears. Izuku reacts to this in an angry way. He pushes me off the bed and pins my arms down.

Uraraka: What are you doing? People will hear us-
Midoriya: Hate me all you want. I care about you. But you're making it very difficult to endure with you.
Uraraka: I-I'm sorry.

He let's me go and stands up. He looks at mouth in a weird way.

Uraraka: What?
Midoriya: Your mouth is bleeding, hold on.

He pulls me closer and leans down. Then he sucks on the cut of my lip. In shock, I just stand there. He stops once he's done.

Midoriya: That's another reason why I came.
Uraraka: What the hell?
Midoriya: I wanted to see you and your blood.
Uraraka: That's what I'm talking about. I'm not your slave. You only come here to help yourself. You don't even care about me. You know why I let you drink my blood? It's to make sure you don't harm anyone else. I'm doing this, for the citizens, pros, and my friends. I'm doing this for Izuku. Not Deku.

I step back, thinking he's going to push me again. Instead, he hugs me.

Midoriya: I'm sorry. I haven't been a good friend to you. I want to be best friends again Ochaco. But I can't handle my thirst for blood. And I need my revenge on the pros. From now on, I'll ask if you want me to take your blood. I'll kill less people. I'll even convince the league to attack less often. But promise me this, you won't tell anyone about us.
Uraraka: I... I won't.

We let go of each other and Izuku leaves. I go back on my bed I groan into my pillow. A villain is in love with me. Great. Fucking fantastic. I grab my blanket and go to sleep.

To be continued...

Words- 1057

Thanks for reading! ❤️