Chapter 20- The aftermath: Villains pt.1

Midoriya's POV:

I sit in front of Ochaco. She's tied to a chair. It's been about two days and she hasn't waken up yet. She's alive but I hope she isn't dying. Suddenly she makes noise and moves her head. She's waking up!

Izuku: Guys she's waking up!

Toga comes in the room with the others behind her, carrying the pink gas. It's happening!

Ochaco: Uh, eh- HUH?!

She wakes up immediately confused.

Izuku: Welcome, to your new home.
Ochaco: Huh, YOU!
Tomura: It looks like she doesn't like you.
Izuku: She does, she's just upset we transported her in a way she wasn't aware of.
Ochaco: YOU KIDNAPPED AND TRICKED ME!
Izuku: Mhm. Stating the obvious.
Twice: Just tell her why she's already! Take your time.
Izuku: Right.
Ochaco: Huh?

Tomura gets up and walks towards Ochaco.

Tomura: Listen, we want to destroy the hero society. And we need you to do that.
Uraraka: Uhh?
Tomura: We want you to join the league of villains.

She looks up at us confused.

Ochaco: Excuse me?!
Izuku: We want you to join us.
Ochaco: I heard what you said. It's just the fact that you had to kidnap me to ask me that stupid question. You guys should've known my answer would've been no.
Dabi: Trust me, we knew.
Mr. Compress: But we had a plan for that.
Ochaco: Huh?
Toga: Out doctor has been working on a special invention that will make you believe that you were born to be a villain.
Izuku: And once you do, you'll become an official member of our pact.
Ochaco: I-
Tomura: Don't worry... it'll be fine.
Izuku: Besides, it won't be you! It'll be your hidden personality.

Ochaco looks like she's on the verge of snapping at any moment. I mean, I can't blame her. She's gonna become a villain. Technically against her will but if she willingly breathes in the gas it's not.

Izuku: Well, we better get started.

I take one of the pink gases out of the case. Everyone else leaves the room leaving me Ochaco.

Ochaco: Why... are you doing this...? I thought you cared about me...
Izuku: I do care about you... that's exactly why I'm doing this.
Ochaco: Don't you care enough to know that by doing this you're hurting me?
Izuku: I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings and took advantage of your trust for me, but once you inhale this gas, all of your pain will go away.

I open the can of gas and it spreads everywhere. Then I quickly leave the room and lock the door.

Toga: How long will it take for her to wake up?
Izuku: About 1-3 days.
Toga: Oh.
Tomura: Guys! Come look at the news!

We go into the living room area and see the TV news reporter talking about the attack from two days ago.

News lady: It is clear that the attack was planned and that this time the villains were aware of what they're doing. They knew how to knock out the pros and the students. They were able to hospitalize everyone apart of the attack except for two UA students both in class 1-a. One, Tsuyu Asui is currently living with her family and a girl she rescued. The other student, Ochaco Uraraka was kidnapped. She is currently still being searched for. But the police have no leads onto where she could be. Please stay safe and alert the police if you can find anything to help out.

I chuckle to myself. We were able to easily take down UA and the pros. We've already won. I got my revenge on Katsuki, Ochaco is going to join the LOV, the only thing left to do is kill All Might.

Dabi: That's so embarrassing for the pros.
Toga: They had us outnumbered yet we were able to beat them all. I gotta
say the heroes really do suck.
Tomura: And that's how you take over the world my friends. Well, almost.
Izuku: Look at how many channels are talking about us. News channels that nobody's even heard of are going viral because of this.
Twice: Who cares? Sick!

Mr. Compress: It's cool that people are talking about us and all, but we aren't done with our show.
Tomura: Compress is right. We still have to figure out what we're going to do now that Uraraka is joining us.
Izuku: We have to figure out how we're going to break out Afo.

Everyone nods but then leaves. Did we just have a gathering for nothing?
Eh, I don't care. I only care if Ochaco is going to be okay. I hope the gas doesn't seriously hurt her mentally. I just want it to manipulate her. Then we'll destroy this society together. I'm so hyped now.

To be continued...

Words- 801

Thanks for- hold your horses!

We're back with news!

I've created a updating schedule

We now post every Monday Wednesday and Friday

Also, thanks for 2K views

While we were gone we were number 1 for #uraraka

Thanks for that!

And that's all I really have to say

Here's a free image cuz y'all deserve it (made by Kohei himself)

Thanks for reading! 🧡