Chapter 18- The aftermath: Heroes pt.1

No one's POV:

A police officer sits in front of All Might and Asui, interviewing them about the incident.

Officer: So, do you want to go over the damages?
Asui: Yes sir.
All Might: Young Asui! If you don't want to talk about it then it's ok-
Asui: No, I'm fine. Tell me the damages.

Officer: Okay. Well, for the dorm building, there were one holes found near Ochaco's dorm. There were a few cracks but other than that there was barely any damage. About UA... almost the entire school building was obliterated. The students were severely injured but they're okay in the hospital. Most of them are in comas however. The training field was ruined due to the blow. Those are the only damages to school property.

All Might: What about the pros and students?

Officer: Mt. Lady and Best Jeanist were found near the dorm building unconscious. Just a few scratches. Miruko took a major blow to her head but she's okay. Ryukyu had a few scratches. Hawks' back was burned a bit but he's okay. Speaking of burns most of class a had major burns, some being severe. Aizawa did lose a lot of blood from his back but he's okay. He just needed surgery apparently. Midnight's frontal lobe was damaged. She's currently in a coma. Thirteen was killed by Shigaraki, unfortunately. Vlad King lost an arm, but he's getting a prosthetic. Everyone in class b was found unconscious. They had bad injuries such as big cuts leading to a lot of blood loss, puncture in their lungs, some were on the verge of death, but they all luckily survived. Most of class a suffered some burns as I said. This who didn't had bruises, some broken bones, and one unfortunately of them went blind. One had an extreme loss of memory and one lost their voice. Principal Nezu's tail was cut off but he's okay and is currently helping to take care of the situation. Present Mic suffered with broken burns and almost a broken neck. His skull did crack a bit. Fatgum broke his leg but he's fine. A girl named Eri war scratched a bit too when the dorms were attacked. And obviously, Ochaco Uraraka was kidnapped. It's unfortunately safe to say, but you were the only person who walked out of their without having to be sent to the hospital.

Tsuyu looks in disappointment. Everyone except her, suffered physically. Tsu's scratches didn't even make her bleed, yet everyone else's were so bad they're all hospitalized.

Asui: Officer?
Officer: Hmm?
Asui: Who went blind, mute, and forgetful?
Officer: Oh, Momo Yaoyorozu lost her memory. Kyoka Jirou lost her voice, and Katsuki Bakugo went blind.
Asui: Oh...

Now Tsuyu was even more upset. She couldn't help but feel guilty all of this happened. Tears rolled down her cheeks. The villains have actually won. They destroyed UA and kidnapped her best friend. The hero society is truly falling apart.

All Might: Don't worry young Asui! We'll fix everything. Let me walk you to you're parents, okay?
Asui: Thanks All Might. Thanks for having us officer.
Officer: Thanks for coming. Have a good day.

They leave and Tsu goes home. She was in charge of looking after Eri, so she went home with her. When they get home Tsuyu introduces Eri to her siblings.

Asui: This is Satsuki, and that Samidere. Guys, this is Eri. She's the girl I helped rescue.
Samidere: Heya.
Satsuki: Hi!
Eri: H-Hello!
Asui: I'll show you where your room is.
Eri: Okay!

She follows Eri into a spare bedroom where she'll be sleeping in.

Eri: Wow... it's very nice!
Asui: Yeah, it is.
Eri: I have a question. How long will I be staying here for?
Asui: Until UA is fixed. Hey, do you wanna visit class a at the hospital tomorrow?
Eri: Yes please!
Asui: Alright.

~Timeskip~

Asui's POV: (I'm tired of writing in third person -Kelsey)

Eri and I walk in and see a woman who oddly looks familiar talking to All Might and a doctor. She looks like Bakugo, but more feminine. Is this his mom? We walksup to the check in area to ask to visit everyone. Then we go up to the pair once the doctor leaves.