Chapter 5- The fight begins

Midoriya's POV:

Kurogiri activates his quirk and we enter through him. Once me and Tomura warp through, we spawn at the USJ. It doesn't look that bad. I look around but I don't see All Might. He's not here? Tch.

I look up and see the students. There's only two pros. That's good.

Izuku: I don't see All Might.
Tomura: He's not here? That's a bummer, I brought so many friends to many friends to meet him.

As soon as all of our friends are in the building, a pro hero who I assume is the class's teacher jumps down. A few villains try to attack him but he stops them and captures them. He's good. The pro with the class makes them turn around.

Izuku: Hey Kurogiri, that class is leaving.
Kurogiri: Right.

He warps in front of them. He stops everyone. Two students attack him. Luckily he doesn't get affected. Then he uses his quirk to separate some of the students.

Izuku: Should we join him?
Tomura: No, let him handle everyone on his own. I want to see how this pro handles everything.

The pro is actually doing good. It surprised me. I shouldn't have expected less from a pro like him. I look back at the students who didn't separated from Kurogiri. I notice a girl with brown short hair like Ochaco's. Could it be her? I decide to not think about it too much and look at the other pro. His name is Eraserhead. He erase quirks, interesting.

Uraraka's POV:

A warp villain separated most of our class across the USJ.

Thirteen: Class stay back.
Kurogiri: Thirteen; Quirk black hole. You don't scare me.
Thirteen: Hey Iida! Go run back to school and signal the teachers!
Iida: But I can't leave you all here!
Thirteen: Just go! Do you want to be a hero? Then go act like one!

After enough encouraging words, he runs out. This warp villain is kind of scary. But I have to trust that my class and Thirteen can take him down. The warp villain activated his quirk and tries to warp us again but Thirteen activates her quirk on time. However she can't suck that villain. What do we do? Eventually the warp villain opens up another portal behind Thirteen. Her black hole comes out from that side and sucks her back. She breaks and falls. Me and Ashido support her while the others try to fight that warp villain. He eventually gives up and warps back to where everyone came from. He's with two other villains. Who are they?

Midoriya's POV:

I watch as our Nomu crushes the pro hero Aizawa's face. He bashes his head on the ground a few times.

Kurogiri warps back to us. Is he done?

Kurogiri: Tomura?
Tomura: Yes?
Kurogiri: One student managed to escape and is on his way to notify the pros.

Tomura slowly starts getting more and more angry. He rapidly scratches his neck. He's really mad.

Tomura: KUROGIRI! If you weren't our escape gate I would tear you into pieces.

He lets out a groan and sighs.

Tomura: All Mights not here and now the pros will soon be on their way. I guess we should go.

I look at Tomura with shock. We're not going home. We came all the way here. Both pros are down. We are not giving up yet.

Izuku: We're not going home. We're this close to All Might. We can't give up yet.
Tomura: A brat is on his way to way to the school. He's going to get all of the pros to defeat us.

I look by the door again and see the students still there.

Izuku: Kurogiri, warp me up to the kids over there.
Kurogiri: Are you sure?
Izuku: Yes. I'm sure.