Chapter 4- It's time

Uraraka's POV:

I did it. I passed the UA entrance exam. I'm doing this for Izuku!

During the first day I befriend this student named Tenya Iida. He's a nice guy. I also started being nicer to Bakugo, but I still don't like him. At our first day of school we did some quirk training. We all had to use our quirks to throw balls. I ended up getting infinity.

A little later in the week Iida asked if I could answer his question. I said yes. I wondered what he was going to ask me.

Iida: So, why do you want to be a hero?
Uraraka:... Well... it's so I can make money.
Iida: Oh-
Uraraka: I know it sounds weird! But... my family is poor so I want to make money to help them.
Iida: That's not weird! You want to support yourself and your family! That's a great goal!
Uraraka: Yeah, it's also because of something else.

Iida looks up to me a bit surprised. I look down and start explaining.

Uraraka: I had a friend who was bullied for his quirk. He was bullied so much he decided to ki11 himself. He jumped off the roof of our school.
Iida: Oh, I'm sorry about that. He sounds like a nice guy.
Uraraka: He was. Before he died he sent me a text to promise him to become a hero for him. So for him, I'm going to become one of the worlds greatest heroes.
Iida: That's amazing. I know you can do it.
Uraraka: Thank you Iida.

Midoriya's POV:

I drink some soda while I wait for Tomura and Kurogiri to come back. They snuck into UA to steal some files. It's been practically a year since I've "died." I wonder if Ochaco got into UA. I lay down on the stools as I wait. Finally, Kurogiri and Tomura warp back.

Tomura: We got some information!
Izuku: Good. What's up?
Tomura: Class 1a is going to USJ for training. We're planning to have our Nomu fight All Might. We have so many friends already.
Izuku: Good! So when do we attack. Tomura: In a few.

My revenge is coming!

Uraraka's POV:

As me and Iida talk we hear the alarms go off. Crap it's a drill. Everyone immediately gets up and walks out rushing in panic. I use my quirk to help Iida to get everyone to calm down. We then found out that a villain was able to break in. This does end up going on the news. Great.

Today I decided to go to the park. I sit at the spot and Deku used to hangout at. I really do miss him. I sit there and listen to music for hours until I feel like going home. On my way back I see a pregnant woman walking in an alleyway. She looks really tense. I shrug it off and go home.

~Timeskip~

On my way to school, I read the news. The woman I saw yesterday was dead. I was so surprised. I sigh and continue to walk to school. I'm really excited for today. We're going to USJ! I arrive with glee. We get ready and then head on a bus. I'm really hyped up. I'm going to USJ! I wonder what we'll be doing.

Midoriya's POV:

Today is the day we attack everyone at USJ. Yesterday I had to kill a few people to steal their quirks. One was unfortunately pregnant. Poor baby. While I was killing her, I noticed familiar brown short hair. It was Ochaco. She was at the park we used to hangout at. I really hope she's at UA.

Anyways I developed three quirks from the women I killed. I developed a time quirk, a weather quirk, and a flower manipulation quirk. They're cooler than they sound. I was going to use them just in case.

Tomura: Are you ready?
Izuku: Yep.
Tomura: Good. Our Nomu will take down All Might and kill him. Then you can have your revenge.
Izuku: Before we go I have a question. When you snuck into UA did you look at student files?
Tomura: No. We have no information about the students unfortunately, we'll just have to be lucky they're going to be easy to fight. Now that you mention it seems like it would've been a good idea. Crap, we still have a strong number of villains.

I nod. I'm coming for you All Might.

Uraraka's POV:

Once we enter the building I notice a pro hero. It's Thirteen! I find her pretty cool!

Thirteen: Hello Aizawa
Aizawa: Hey where's All Might.
Thirteen: He's resting. He had three missions this morning.
Aizawa: I see. We'll just start without him.

He turns to the class giving us his attention.

Aizawa: This is Pro Hero Thirteen. She'll be helping us today.
Thirteen: Welcome to USJ. Today we'll be training you on how you guys can use your quirks.

She explains what we'll be doing today. I'm super excited. We're going to be learning how to use our quirks to help people. After she's done explaining the lights flicker. What's going on, I wonder. The fountain acts weird too. What's happening? Then a purplish cloud appears out of the water. It spreads out as people come out.

Kirishima: Who are they?
Aizawa: Villains! Thirteen protect the students!

Aizawa jumps down into battle. It's happening. Villains are attacking us.

To be continued...

Words- 904

Thanks for reading! 💚