Chapter 38- Sorry

No one's POV:

Deku was taken to a secret location off of school grounds. It's a confinement owned by Nezu. He asked if he could be taken there for an interview. He also wanted to make a deal.

Deku sighs as he is placed in the room. He is wrapped in white clothing while being tied to a chair in a white room behind a glass window. Everyone can see him from the other side. A few hours later, people come to see and him questions.

Worker: Alright Deku. We're going to ask you some questions and you're going to answer them truthfully okay?
Deku: Where's Ochaco?
Worker: First question: What is your real name?
Deku: Where's Ochaco?
Worker: Answer the question.
Deku: Where's Ochaco?

Worker: She's at the hospital, alright? Now answer the question.
Deku: Let me see her.
Worker: We can't. Now please answer the question.
Deku: Let me see her.
Worker: No! Now answer the question.
Deku: Let me see her.
Worker: ANSWER THE GODAMN QUESTION!!!
Nezu: Hold on.

Nezu walks in and speaks into the microphone.

Nezu: If we bring Ochaco Uraraka to you will you answer our questions?

Deku nods and Nezu sighs.

Nezu: I'll call her parents and let them know when she can come.

Deku nods again and sits silently. Nezu and two workers leave. The other workers watch Deku fall asleep.

~Timeskip~

Uraraka's parents arrive at the hospital and bring her to Nezu's facility. Before she gets to talk to him, Uraraka's parents have a few messages they want to say first.

Mr. Uraraka: YOU FUCKING BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU KIDNAP AND TURN MY DAUGHTER INTO A VILLAIN!!! YOU DARE THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT?! YOU'RE A MONSTER AND YOU MAKE ME SICK! YOU LITTLE SHIT!
Mrs. Uraraka: I will never forgive you for the pain and suffering you up my daughter through. You... are a terrible person! You make me sick to my stomach!
Uraraka: Guys! Stop!

Uraraka stops her parents from making the scene worse. A worker approaches them and settles them down.

Worker: We have cameras and security everywhere so if Deku tries to pull anything or endangers your daughter he'll be immediately taken down.

Uraraka's parents sigh and nod.

Mrs. Uraraka: Be careful.

They leave and Uraraka enters the room.

Uraraka: Hey...

Deku looks up at her surprised.

Deku: You're here...
Uraraka: Mhm. How are you?
Deku: I'm sorry.
Uraraka: Hmm?

Deku: I kidnapped you and hurt you... I'm sorry. I did all of this... because of and a grudge. I really care about you... but I put my feelings first. You matter to me Ochaco... you matter to me so much. I didn't think about you at all. I'm sorry... I don't deserve your forgiveness. You had every right to kill my brother and turn your back on the LOV... as well as defending your friends and Bakugo. I can't believe I did all of this for you. But please understand that I'm sorry... and I love you... with all of my heart.

Uraraka runs up to him and hugs him.

Deku: Ochaco...?

Uraraka looks up to him with tears in her eyes.

Uraraka: No! You're wrong! I had no right to kill him. You're wrong for everything you've done. You made me believe that my friends died! But... you were betrayed by this hero society. You dreamed of being like All Might but he told you that you couldn't be a hero because of your quirk. And you were pressured by your family because you were just insecure at the time. I'm sorry!