Chapter 37.5- Defeat...

No one's POV:

Doctor: ...I'm sorry, he didn't make it.
Uraraka: W-What?

I sit there, feeling lifeless. Bakugo... Katsuki... he was... amazing classmates. Even though I never liked him because he bullied Deku to point he became a villain.

Bakugo: Uraraka... I'm sorry. It's my fault Izuku's dead. If I hadn't bullied him, he would be alive right now. I was his best friend and then I left him because of his quirk. I don't expect your forgiveness because I honestly wouldn't forgive me. But I wanted you to know that I am sorry. Do me a favor and go to UA for him. Please, do it. I know that's what he would want.

Uraraka: I will never forgive you but I know Midoriya would so I will go. Not for me, for him. Until I trust you again, I want nothing to do with you. So do me a favor, go to UA for him, but when you make it, never talk to me, alright?
Bakugo:... Okay, for you pink cheeks.

God damnit Katsuki.

Bakugo: Hey, that villain that fought you guys, did he look familiar to you?
Uraraka: Yeah, he did. He reminded me of Izuku. Why?
Bakugo: I think it's him.
Uraraka: What?! Are you kidding me? Izuku's dead! We went to his funeral!

Bakugo: Yeah but, he called me Kacchan, and he knew I bullied him to the point where I made him ki11 himself. But then he made up this lie saying All Might told him that Izuku couldn't be a hero because of his quirk.
Uraraka: I- I think that's the same thing Izuku said in his last text to me.
Bakugo: Huh?
Uraraka: Look!

Bakugo: So it's true...
Uraraka: Mhm. If that villain knows that, then it has to be Izuku!
Bakugo: It just hurts knowing he became a villain.
Uraraka: Yeah, it does.
Bakugo: And it's my fault.

I'm so sorry Katsuki... I'm sorry.

Uraraka: He's dead?! He can't be dead?! He just can't be! Please! Tell me you're joking!!! Please! Why God, why?!
Doctor: -To this hospital...
Uraraka: ... What?!

I gasp and stare at the doctor blankly.

Doctor: We had to send him to a different hospital. He couldn't reach this one.

I get up and punch the doctor.

Uraraka: Are you crazy?! I thought he died. Chose your words carefully!!!
Doctor: I-I'm sorry!
Uraraka: NEVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!

I get up and walk back to the bed and lay down. The doctor gets up holding his nose. I think I made his nose bleed.

Doctor: Ugh, I need a napkin.

He walks out of the room and I sigh. I can't believe he scared me like that. I almost cried for this man.

Uraraka: So do me a favor, go to UA for him, but when you make it, never talk to me, alright?
Bakugo:... Okay, for you pink cheeks.

God damnit.

To be continued...

Words- 486

Thanks for reading! 🧡