Chapter 21- The aftermath: Villains pt. 2

(I know I said on Mondays
But I can't help myself!)

Also I updated "free place to say ur opinion" so check out the new questions if u want to

Midoriya's POV:

Izuku: C'mon Chaco. Wake up!

Any minute now, Ochaco should wake up. I'm tired of waiting. It's been 2 days now. While I was waiting I've been watching a show called Crashbox. If she wakes up soon, it'll be worth it. I sat on the floor in front of her about 10 minutes ago.

Izuku: You have to wake up now!

Ochaco doesn't even budge. I sigh and stand up. I was about to leave when I noticed something weird with Ochaco's hair. It's a darker shade of brown. The tips of her hair were this dark pink color. Did it work? Let's hope. I notice her head moving as she makes these weird noises. She looks up at me and I notice her eyes are different. Her left eye is pink, like how mine is red. And also her pupil is an exclamation mark. She moves her head around and looks at me.

V! Ochaco: D-Deku... Iz... Izuku?
Izuku: Ochaco, how do you feel.
V! Ochaco: I feel okay. Why am I tied up?
Izuku: We we're just making sure you didn't escape if you woke up and lost your memory.
V! Ochaco: Why would I escape? I'm apart of the league now, aren't I?

I put my fist in the air.

Izuku: Yesssss!
V! Ochaco: Are... you okay?
Izuku: Yeah! I'm just glad you didn't lose your memory. I would've been upset.

I untie her and she gets up. I hold her hand and walk out of the room with her.

Izuku: Guys! She's awake!

Everyone turns to look at her. The beautiful Ochaco is here, and now everyone can see.

Dabi: It actually worked, wasn't expecting that.
Toga: Yay!
Twice: What's with the new look? Love the hair!
Mr. Compress: Hey, she's on the right stage with the right audience.
Kurogiri: ...

Shigaraki walks up towards her and smiles.

Tomura: Welcome to the league of villains.

Ochaco smiles at him.

V! Ochaco: I'm super glad to be here!

(At this point I'm being lazy -Local)

Tomura: Well come on and introduce yourself.
V! Ochaco: Okay! I'm Ochaco Uraraka! But for my villain name call me... ooh! Call me Antravity!

@JosueElias623 for the name!

Dabi: Re-
Toga: I like it!
Twice: What does it mean?
V! Ochaco: It's anti and gravity put together!
Dabi: Okay, but why no I?
V! Ochaco: Bc who needs an I?

Ochaco continues to talk to everyone. I'm super glad. She's finally apart of the LOV! After she's done getting to know everyone, she sits next to me on the couch.

V! Ochaco: I'm really glad I joined this group.
Izuku: I'm glad too. Being a hero is stupid and pointless.
V! Ochaco: I see that now.

She rests her head on my shoulder and looks over at my phone.

V! Ochaco: Are we a thing?
Izuku: If you wanna be a thing, then sure.
V! Ochaco: Yay!

She grabs my head and plants a kiss on my forehead.

V! Ochaco: I'm allowed to do that, right Izuku?
Izuku: Yeah.

I give her a kiss on the cheek. She turns red a bit but rests her head on my lap.

V! Ochaco: I love you Zuku!
Izuku: I love you too Chaco!

This is great.

No one's POV:

The lovebirds are finally together.

But at the hospital.

Asui: You mean you may or may not have infected Ashido?!
Doctor: Listen! When your patient looks... out of this world, it's hard to recognize them, and the doctor who took care of her injections was not wearing his glasses.

Asui: It doesn't matter if he is blinder then everyone in Yanderaka, he should still be able to use common sense and think: Why am I giving this patient poison?
Doctor: We apologize, with so many pros and heroes here, it's hard to maintain everything.

Asui: Y'all have money, make a hospital for heroes and hire better staff!
Doctor: We're sorry! We swear! But if you are still interested, we can get it out, we just need to preform surgery on her.
Asui: Tell that to her parents.

Asui leave the hospital angry. One of the doctors had accidentally poisoned Ashido's blood. Now They have to a blood transfer to save her.

On Asui's way home she gets an email from Aizawa. She opens it and reads it.

Aizawa: Bring Eri to this address tomorrow at 1:00pm. *insert address*
Tsuyu: Yes sensei.

She puts her phone away and continues to walk home. What does Aizawa need with Eri? And where is she going?

As soon as Asui got home, she went to Eri's room after saying hi to everyone.

Eri: Hi Tsu! How was today?
Asui: It was okay. I just don't to tell you something.
Eri: What is it?
Asui: Mr. Aizawa wants us to go somewhere tomorrow and 1:00.
Eri: Huh? Where are we going?
Asui: He didn't say, he just wants us to go there.
Eri: Okay.

~Timeskip~

They arrive at the address.

Asui: It's a house?
Eri: Is it Mr. Aizawa's house?
Asui: Possibly.

The pair go up to the door and Asui knocks. The door opens and reveals a familiar face. It's the Bakugo's mom from the hospital, Asui thinks.

Mitsuki: You're here! Please come in.

They enter and see Bakugo on the couch. They see Aizawa behind him.

Eri: Mr. Aizawa!
Asui: Sir what are we doing here?
Aizawa: I probably should've told you before you guys came, but I assumed you would've agreed anyway.

He gets up walks towards the girls.

Aizawa: Eri...
Eri: Hmm?
Aizawa: Can you heal Katsuki?

To be continued...

Words- 935

Thanks for reading! 💛