Chapter 40- Rise of Uravity

No one's POV:

It's graduation day. Everyone has been doing so well and now it's time for them to graduate. Nezu stands on the stage proud and excited.

Nezu: Thank you to everyone who came. The students have been through so much this year. I'm proud to present them all with these awards. They're ready now to go out in the world to achieve their dreams. Now let's start the award. First, I would like the top student to read aloud their speech. Can everyone please welcome Katsuki Bakugo on the stage.

Everyone claps as Bakugo makes his way to the top of the stage. He walks up to the microphone. He inhales and begins his speech.

Bakugo: Thank you principal. I used to be a hot headed guy. I was aggressive and quite rude. I was so messed up that I thought I caused my friend to kill himself. But he faked it, and turned out to be Izuku Midoriya. My classmates and I have been through so much. We've been fighting through it all. During this time, getting to train with amazing heroes and prove my strength fighting dangerous villains, I've realized that I don't deserve to be the top student.

Everyone gasps surprised. Two years ago he let his ego get the best of him. And now he's saying he doesn't deserve to be the top student?

Bakugo: I am to blame for one of the worlds greatest villains being formed. I fought him, yet I couldn't stop him. Do you really think a villain is going to listen to his bully? Despite that, there was one person he did listen to. The person who was able to stop him. My friend, Ochaco Uraraka. If it weren't for her, we would be doomed. We wouldn't be where we are today. So as much as I am grateful for being the top student, I honestly think it fits Uraraka better. So I dedicate this award to her. But

Everyone claps at Bakugo's speech. Once he's finished, Bakugo makes his way off the stage.

Nezu steps back on stage to begin the process. He gives everyone their diplomas and shakes their hands. Once the ceremony is finished everyone's families surround them to give them gifts and to congratulate them. While Uraraka's parents talk to her teachers, someone taps Uraraka's shoulder.

Uraraka: Zuku! You came!
Midoriya: Of course I did. I wouldn't miss this! It's your graduation day. Well now you can become the number 1 hero!
Uraraka: We don't know that yet.
Midoriya: You don't, I do. I know you'll make an amazing hero!
Uraraka: Thank you...
?:Oi!
Midoriya and Uraraka turn to the side and see Bakugo.

Midoriya: Hey Kacchan! Congrats.
Bakugo: Thanks. Congrats on your rehab program ending.
Midoriya: Thanks. Also I liked your speech.
Uraraka: Everyone did.
Bakugo: Yeah... I was honestly surprised when everyone started clapping.
Midoriya: People love the ones born to be hated.
Bakugo: What's that supposed to mean?
Midoriya: ...Nothing.
Bakugo:...

Bakugo decides to go back to his family.

Uraraka: Zuku! Can you take a photo of us?
Midoriya: Oh! Sure Chaco.

Midoriya takes Ochaco's phone and points it towards her family.

Uraraka: That's not what I meant!
Midoriya: Hmm?

Uraraka makes Deku hold the camera up so that was he's in the frame.

Uraraka: It's a selfie.
Midoriya: Oh...

Midoriya smiles it off and the family take a nice selfie.

~Timeskip~

Uraraka sat on the bench and sighed. She was waiting for Midoriya to show up. Suddenly she felt two hands on her shoulders.

Uraraka: You to stop surprising me.
Midoriya: No, it's more fun this way.

Midoriya sits next to her.

Uraraka: So why did you want to meet here?
Midoriya: Don't you recognize this place?
Uraraka: ...The playground?
Midoriya: This where we first met remember? When you told me you didn't believe in villainous quirks.

Uraraka: If you use it right, it won't be that villainous. Besides, I don't think there's such thing as a villainous quirk, I just think the person who uses the quirk is the villainous one.

Uraraka: Oh yeah.
Midoriya: Y'know what's funny? All Might said I couldn't be a hero with a dangerous quirk.

All Might: I'm sorry, but you can't be a hero with a dangerous quirk.

Uraraka: Doesn't he have the power to send people to the Sun?
Midoriya: Exactly!

Uraraka and Midoriya end up talking for hours. They spent some time at the park, the beach, and now they're on their way back.

Uraraka looks at Midoriya and sighs. Is she gonna do it?

Uraraka: Zuku?
Midoriya: Hmm?
Uraraka: Over the past year you've changed and proven yourself to be a better person. Even though first and second year was a bit rocky, you've learned to change and become a better person. I've noticed this and I was actually surprised. I thought you were just going to manipulate everyone again, but you were actually nice and considerate of others. And you've always been there for me. And the whole I'm your blood slave thing has left you... I think I'm ready to date you again.
Midoriya: Really?

Uraraka nods and pulls Midoriya into a kiss.

She lets go and drags him down the sidewalk.

Uraraka: C'mon! There's a cafe down the street!
Midoriya: Oh- okay!
Uraraka: I love you, okay?

Midoriya smiles and blushes at this.

Midoriya: Mhm, I love you too!

Look at me dad!

With her I'm happy...

THE END!

Finally