Chapter 28- Ochaco

Dedicated to Katsuki Bakugo....

Jk he doesn't need dedication 😂

No one's POV:

Eri decided to use her rewind to help everyone in the hospital. Thanks to her, the heroes and students were healed quickly. She even rewinded Mirio. So now he's ready to help. Aizawa is standing in front of his class, ready to explain what's happening next.

Aizawa: So now that the classes are back together. I'll properly explain what's going on. The LOV has taken over the Meta Liberation Army.
Iida: The League of Villains?
Yaoyorozu: They have an army now?
Aizawa: Yes, and not only that, unfortunately Uraraka joined them.
Asui: Ochaco... joined the League?
Aizawa: She was on stage with the others when they made the announcement.
Ashido: Huh?! Why would she join?

Aizawa: We have no idea why. Our first prediction is that it has to do with her loss of energy. She's been getting weaker lately and we believe it has to do with one of the villains. Specifically Toga. Her quirk revolves around blood. And she tricked us by pretending to be Uraraka.
Kaminari: But what does that have to do with her joining the LOV?

Aizawa: We think they weakened her so kidnapping her was easier for them. Then Toga tricked us by using the blood she collected to pretend to be Uraraka.

Asui: Actually, it was the villain Deku who stole her blood.
Iida: Y-yeah, he said it himself.
Aizawa: So he's responsible for stealing her blood?
Yaoyorozu: Yeah, he probably gave Toga some.
Aizawa: Oh. I see. Thanks for the information. But either way, we have to get Uraraka back. When the new league attacks one of our priorities is getting Uraraka back the same way we lost her.

Todoroki: You want us to kidnap her?
Aizawa: We have to try to find out why she joined the league. So kidnapping her is the best thing we can do.

He continues to explain what they have planned. This war is going to be tough. But if everyone can get their classmate back, then they're okay taking such risk.

But for the villains.

Uraraka goes to the bathroom to wash her hands. Once she dries them, she looks at herself in the mirror and stares at her reflection. She has shorter hair which is completely brown and both of her eyes are brown with normal pupils. Who is that, she thought. Is it me?

She leaves and looks around for Deku. Once she finds him she hugs his arm.

Deku: Hey, how are you?
V! Uraraka: Baby! I looked in the mirror and saw myself, but I looked completely different. I had short hair and normal eyes! I looked ugly and poor!
Deku: You'll never look ugly or poor. But I think you're hallucinating. Look in a different mirror, here.

Midoriya walks her into a different room with another mirror and sees her normal self. Uraraka looks again and sees her "normal" self again.

V! Uraraka: Oh. I guess I was hallucinating. Thanks babe!
Deku: You're welcome.

He plants a kiss on Uraraka's forehead and walks her out the room. They decided to hangout for the rest of the day. They made food, watched a movie, and talked about what they think the war is going to be like.

V! Uraraka: Zuku..,
Deku: Hmm?
V! Uraraka: Whatever you do... don't die in this war, okay?
Deku: I won't, and you better not die either.
V! Uraraka: I promise I won't.
Deku: Hey, let's read cringy peppa pig stories!
V! Uraraka: Or even better! Let's make one!
Deku: Yeah!

To be continued...

Words- 549

Thanks for reading! ❤️