Simula

Simula

Kourtney's POV

I'm so nervous that I feel like my heart is going to come out of my rib cage, while it's beating so damn fast.

"Why are they taking so long ?!" Irritated, I asked one of my guards.

"They are on their way back here, Miss." He answered me without any emotion visible in his voice.

"Are you sure ?! Because it feels like they're on their way here, since forever!" Due to great frustration, I couldn't stop myself from drinking another shot of whiskey, this time I didn't bother to transfer the alcohol to my glass. I drank it straight from the bottle. 

I immediately felt the heat of the whiskey in my throat as well as the bitter taste but I was very nervous that my plan would fail, I immediately forgot the unpleasant taste of this damn whiskey.

Until I heard someone talking from one of the walky talkys of my guards, someone informed him that they had just arrived with Travis.

My eyes widened and the more I felt nervous, my body started shaking as well.

I can't believe we succeeded in my plan.

Oh my God! Is this for real ?! Because if it's a dream I don't want to wake up anymore!

I really can't believe that they easily captured Travis Forger! If only I wouldn't look like a weirdo, I wanted to hug them one by one. These guards I hired to kidnap Travis are so damn great!

I can't believe they didn't have any difficulty kidnapping him. Now, I feel a little guilty that I was rude to them earlier and I judged them on their fighting skills.

Just a few moments later, the door of our hideout opened and six men in black suits and ties entered and of course with Travis Forger!

My forehead frowned for a moment and I couldn't help but ask myself because there seemed to be something wrong. Are they really the guards I hired earlier?

But that doubt in my mind disappeared right away when Travis suddenly knelt in front of me. His eyes are blindfolded, his two hands are tied behind his back.

However, he got no cover in his mouth. That means he can speak freely. Well, that's okay I want to hear his voice to make sure he's Travis!

"OMG!" I can't believe they successfully kidnapped Travis.

According to my research, since he comes from a rich family, based on my research he studied self-defence and he is good at all types of combat. So my plan to kidnap him seems next to impossible and now I almost wanted to cry because my plan is fucking successful!

I approached him, squatted in front of him and then touched his left cheek.

He immediately moved his face to avoid my touch. Which I understand. If I was in his situation, I would also have the same reaction.

"You're here.." I said in my hoarse voice.

"What the hell is happening here? Where the fuck am I ?!" His rude voice made me confirm that he was Travis Forger.

I smiled sweetly while feeling so happy and then turned to the guards I had hired.

"Don't worry, once he agrees to my proposal and I get the money I should inherit, I will pay for your service immediately." I happily announced but then they all looked like they don't give a fuck about the payment I am talking about. These guys are bunches of weirdos, well anyway it doesn't matter because they did a great job today!

And for me to talk to Travis properly, I moved a little closer to remove the blindfold from his eyes. He blinked one after another until I think his vision cleared.