Kabanata 7

Kabanata 7

Based on what I am seeing now, the woman started crying. I nodded to answer my question, then I thought that apart from being a playboy, Travis seems like good at making women cry. Another red flag, then shake my head in disappointment.

This is the second summer that he wanted his woman out of their premises before the day of their thanksgiving party. Now, I wonder if this happens every summer even before I started going here.

"Rush, Noah please let me stay." Travis' girlfriend's voice cracked as she cried and pleaded with them.

"Travis has the decision," Noah said coldly. This is the first time I am seeing Noah this cold to someone. His aura is often sweet and friendly. I never thought he could be like this.

What if it got to the point that Travis would do the same thing to me? I shake my head one after another to remove that thought from my mind.

"The van outside is ready to take you to the port." That was Noah's answer to Travis' girlfriend's request.

"But--" Travis interrupted what he was going to say.

"Just go Bea... the travel time might take some time and I don't want you to spend more time on the road." And then Travis turned his back on him.

I was so focused on listening to their conversation that I didn't even notice that Travis was no longer in their group.

The woman also called the names of their other friends one by one, asking for help but most of them just looked at her and sight because I'm sure this is not their call to decide. The others just apologized to her so her crying got louder.

"Our helpers will help you with your luggage." That's the last thing I heard before my vision was blocked. My forehead frowned in confusion. What's happening? I even asked myself.

As far as I remember there was no curtain here! Then out of the blue, I started sniffing one after another as I smelled a familiar scent.

I creased my forehead and that's when I realized that the scent, I am selling right now is Travis' perfume! My heart started to race then as I looked up, my gaze immediately found Travis' eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me using that baritone cold voice. He was still not satisfied and he even glared at me. So, I ended up pouting my lips. How the hell is he here right now? When I just saw him there, with his friend and his girlfriend talking.

"I just came here..." I answered him innocently and pretended I didn't know what happened. His thick eyebrows were sticking out and it was obvious that he didn't believe what I said.

I tried to peek again to see what was going on with his girlfriend and his brothers and friends but he blocked my view using his body even more. Now I'm feeling indignant but tried my best not to let him know or see it on my face.

"Come join me for breakfast." He said to me and before I could refuse, he grabbed one of my arms and I pulled away from the hall.

"Time flies fast like you've just been in grade school but today your teenage life will begin." Mom said passionately as she gently combed my hair.

Today is my thirteenth birthday and just like in the past when it comes to my birthdays, there is another party thrown for me, in one of my city's luxury hotels.

And this time the Forgers will be attending my birthday party, so I'm even more excited. My classmates, teachers and other schoolmates are also invited.

'I'll see the Forger brothers again, especially Travis.' I said to myself in my mind. And you know what this next school year I will be in my first year of high school while Travis has also been busy working, it's been more than two years since he graduated from college.