Kabanata 5

Kabanata 5

Kourtney's POV:

"It's okay Miss Kourt-" said one of them but before she could continue what she was going to say I preceded her to speak.

"I am trying to practice doing it on my own because that's a basic thing to do, I want to get to used fixing my things and that is also what my Mom taught me." Then I smiled at them.

But in the back of my mind, "I'm sorry Lord if I lied, I just heard that story from Anya one of my friends at school."

They both smiled and look amazed at what I had said and they were happy to know things like this about me. Finally, they asked permission to come down to help prepare my dinner and will be back to call me once my dinner is ready.

I thanked them and as soon as they left my room, I went near my luggage and continued to open it and choose a nice dress to wear before I showed up to the Forgers and their friends.

I brought out my five favourite dresses that our personal shopper bought for me. From luxury brands, there is one dress from Dior, three from Chanel and then one from Hermes.

I requested that there should be more dresses from Chanel, unfortunately, they have a limited design for little girls, so our personal shopper only got three dresses. But it's okay than nothing.

Back then I didn't care about the brand of my dresses, as long as it looked good for me I'll wear or get the dress however I found out something... something about Mrs Forger.

Mom said she loves the Chanel brand, I want her to like me so much, for I don't know the reason why yet. So, I decided to wear or do what she likes or loves for me to capture more of her attention.

In the end, the one I chose to wear is the one I often wore when I was at home, a sporty baby pink crop top and high waist jean shorts. I put on the sneakers I was also wearing to go here to the Forgers and then I went to the bathroom to wash my face, to look fresher and then I tied my long hair with a high pony tail.

Before I left my room, as I had planned, I went to the balcony to look for the Forgers. As soon as I went out again I heard loud laughter and it looked like someone was still speaking out loud too, from somewhere.

"Where are you guys?" I said to myself and then I looked to my left where the garden is since I remember Miss Hazel said earlier they were in the garden.

And she was right, the Forgers and their friends were there.

The Forgers got a lot of friends I must say, it's a mix of men and women gathering together and having fun. Some laugh at the same time and some laugh in chorus. It looks like someone is telling a joke, as they sit on the large round wooden table, lots of food and a few bottles I also saw on the table. It looks like there are alcohol and soft drinks and other kinds of drinks. There is also a bonfire on the side, to keep them warm for sure.

My eyes immediately found Rush and Noah but I am having a hard time looking for the guy I wanted to see the most. 'Where is he?' I ask myself as I try to find him in the crowd then I heard someone say,

"Hey, Trav! That's enough make outs for tonight, it might end up to something steamy!" One man said everyone laughed after what he had said. I didn't get what the hell he was talking about so I didn't pay attention to it much. I am still busy looking for Travis. Where is he? Maybe he's back inside the house? To get food? Or maybe he's now resting in his room because based on the mess they have in the garden it looks like they have been there for some time now.

"Looks like Travis will score again tonight!" One of the Forgers brothers' friends added. Is he in some games? The reason why he is nowhere to be found?