IV

Spirit

Spirit

"Hey, how are you?" I ask Jerome.

He just rocks back in forth, sitting on the ground, hugging himself.

"You ain't hear her talking to you?" Soul kicks his face.

He falls against the wall in a fetal position then starts shaking violently.

"This nigga retarded." Soul scrunches his face up.

We watch him gyrate on the ground for a while. I guess being completely isolated for 2 months could mess with your mental.

"Why is it you've stopped eating your food?" I squat down to his level.

"P-POISON!" He yells before cowering in the corner.

"Ion like being yelled at." I sigh, grabbing the pliers off the table.

He returns to fetal position to protect himself but Soul grabs his hands and holds him up for me. I swing at his chest making him cough up blood.

"Now. I'm going to ask you sumn and you're gonna answer me like a good lil boy. Or well... we'll just keep you here a few more months. I mean I can't really make you to do shit." I shrug.

"Do you understand?" I grab his chin, forcing him to look at me.

He nods slowly and Soul lets him go but stands close in case he lunges at me.

"Speak."

"Yes." He says quietly.

"Where does Robyn live?" I ask him.

Robyn bullied me in the 5th grade and I found out her most current boyfriend's address so I kidnapped him.

"R-who?" He looks taken aback.

"Bitch did she stutter?" Soul pimp slaps him.

"You doin too much." I laugh.

"Robyn. Where she live?" I repeat my question.

"I really ont know." He lies.

"Okay." I try to calm myself down from killing him.

"We keeping him alive for now, don't let yo temper get out of control." He whispers to me.

I stand still and breath deeply for a minute. That shit ain't work tho cuz I punched him in his throat.

"Spirit he still gotta talk, don't mess up his vocal cords." He mugs me which I wave off.

"He fine. Tell me what her address is." I pick up a scalpel.

He just coughs and holds his throat in pain.

"Bitch what I say!?" I stab above his collarbone.

"Aight, aight." Soul pushes me away, picking up sum ammonia.