XIII

Omniscient

Omniscient

"You thought that shit was cute!?" Spirit yells at Korea.

Korea stays silent while crying to herself, praying for it to be over. Whenever Spirit got like this it was hard to control her, the only person who could was Soul and he wasn't going to do shit to help Korea, being he already didn't like her.

"Answer me bitch!" Spirit grabs Korea's hair and slams her head backwards against the wall.

"Please Spirit! I'm sorry I was drunk, I was hurt!" She cries harder.

"Why are you crying? I should be the one crying, you broke my heart dumbass bitch." Spirit spits in her face.

"Baby I'm s-" Korea is cut off by a gallon of bleach being splashed on her.

"I'm hurt. I want you to feel what I feel." Spirit sighs.

As Korea is choking on the bleach, screaming in agony Spirit holds her, caressing her face.

She really didn't want to do this to Korea, she had so much love for her. Korea brought this upon herself by hitting on Soul. That's the one thing she couldn't forgive. Soul is off limits, completely.

"I love you, I really do." Spirit stands up.

She walked to the doorframe of Korea's bedroom holding a card. The card that Korea gave her for her birthday. She lit it on fire, waiting until the flames fully formed to throw it on Korea.

Korea's body was immediately ignited into flames as the fire came in contact with the oxidizers in the bleach.

She screamed and cried in anguish as her girlfriend watched from a close distance with a slight smile on her face.

The screaming quickly diminished but the pain continued. What would seemingly be a quick death lasted well over 5 minutes. She just laid there, physically unable to express her pain until her organs turned to ash and her skin to coal.

The smoke began to get in Spirit's lungs making her cough and the fire began to spread. She could no longer see Korea burning alive as the flames engulfed her however the fact that her death was so slow and painful brought a bigger smile to Spirit's face.

 She could no longer see Korea burning alive as the flames engulfed her however the fact that her death was so slow and painful brought a bigger smile to Spirit's face