XI

Soul

Soul

"How's the 'baby'?" Our new boss, Ashley asks with air quotations.

"It... passed away." Spirit tears up.

"You and your cousin's baby died?" She asks taken aback.

"He was 5 months premature, he only weighed 3 ounces at birth. He had 4 extra toes too." Spirit busts out crying so Ashley rushes over to comfort her.

"Your girlfriend or cousin or whatever is really hurting right now. I know you are too, maybe you all can help each other get through this." She looks at me judgmentally for not giving a fuck.

Spirit lying ass really do too fucking much with these lil stories she tell people.

"I need comfort cousin husband." She sniffles, looking at me.

I smack my teeth before hugging her. Her gay ass starts squeezing my right booty cheek. I dig my nails into her hand so she pulls away.

"I'm going to give you two your privacy. Take as long of a break as you need to, even the day off with pay if you need it. I'll tell the others not to disrupt you two." Ashley leaves, closing the door gently.

Once the squeaking of Ashley's shoes fade away I yank my arms off of Spirit and she wipes up her tears, laughing.

"Why yo gay ass squeeze my ass like that?" I scrunch my face up.

"It's just so round." She bites her bottom lip.

"Fucking pervert, I'm filing harassment."

"Chillout lil daddy." She rolls her eyes playfully.

"I'll stick my dick in you, calling me that. Stop." I mug her.

"Is that supposed to be a threat?" She does the Debby Ryan.

"You back at it again already." I sigh.

She goes to the door and locks it. We're in the break room at McDonald's and her perverted ass really tryna fuck.

"Nah you better unlock that door." I back up as she approaches me.

"You shole is pussy to be a killer." She pulls her shirt over her head.

"You so damn horny, you'a really fuck anything that can fuck back." I shake my head.

"Why don't you want meee?" She drags.

"Cuz you a hoe." I shrug.

"The real fucking reason." She waves me off.

"Soon as we start, we not gone stop. And once I sleep with you imma wanna cuff you and you'a never be loyal... cuz you a hoe." I explain.

"Why cuff tho? Not everything need a title." She plays with my belt.

"Spirit you think I'm playing witchu, once you sleep wimme you mine." I warn her.