XXIII

Spirit

Spirit

"Spirit, come to the warehouse. Now." Soul says after I answer the phone then he hangs up.

Ouuuu I know that voice that mean I den fucked up

"Who was that, you gotta go?" Jalissa asks.

Me, her, and Belle went to get drinks before hitting up the clubs. Minus Kemona who was tied up in the warehouse because she was getting out of control. I used her phone to tell them she was feeling sick which wasn't a complete lie. Soul removed the baby from her immediately, we can't have no illegitimate children running round.

"Nah it was a telemarketer, I'm good. Anyways I been meaning to ask you sumn." I sit my phone down on the bar and look at her.

"Ooooou." Belle sips on her straw watching, amused.

"It ain't even like that Belle. I was just wondering Lissa, do you like Soul?" I ask.

"Huh?" Her eyes widen.

"She do." Belle smirks.

"See I knew it." I laugh while trying to oppress the twitching of my left eye.

"Okay yea I mean he cute and tall and quiet. He got dreads... he mean... he my type." She blushes.

"Mhm." I smile.

"He give me serial killer vibes tho, no offense Spirit." Belle scratches her head.

"Yea me too- but I like it." Jalissa chuckles before sipping her drink.

"You gone set them up?" Belle asks me.

"Girl he got a girlfriend remember?" She looks at Belle crazy.

"Girl fuck her."

"Awh hell y'all Kemona throwing up real bad, she want me to come home." I sigh pretending to read a text.

"Oh you want us to come to help with her?" Jalissa asks.

"Oh no thank you love I don't want her getting y'all sick." I stand up and pull my dress down.

-'๑'-

I unlock the double door to the warehouse and head inside. I know he heard me come in, this door loud asf.

"Soullllll where you atttt?" I amble worry free around the vast warehouse interior.

"Come the fuck on." His cranky voice echos from the second floor.

"Ouuu somebody madddd." I drag, going up the stairs.

"Shut the fuck up, what is wrong witchu?" He asks.

"Don't talk to me no typa way nigga I'll cut cho nutsack off and use it as a damn stress ball." I walk into the room he in.

"I'ma ask you sumn aight?" His demeanor becomes real calm all of a sudden.