XX

Soul

Soul

"Go fetch us a face towel." Spirit tells Niggerbitch who was laying on his pallet in the corner of the kitchen.

"Niggerbitch you heard her?" I ask after a minute of silence.

"NIGGERBITCH!" She yells throwing a knife at him which hits the wall just by the side of his throat.

He hops up with wide eyes and signs "yes massa" before running away.

"This shit den spilt on my damn thighs. I hate the smell of apple cider vinegar, shit stank n it's strong as hell too." She sighs.

We not doing anything psychotic today. She just detoxing and then retwisting my dreads. She wash and retwist them every month and detox twice a year. We've kinda of learned to do everything for each other so we never need any outside help, we don't like dealing with others.

"Told yo dumbass wear sum pants but you wear my drawls instead." I mumble.

"Remember I'm in yo head right now." She warns.

Niggerbitch runs back in the kitchen with a face towel and holds it out for Spirit to take. He isn't allowed to look either one of us in the eyes.

"Thank you Niggerbitch, go back in your corner." She throws sum of the bird food we feed him as a snack in his corner and he runs to eat.

"I think we should try giving him sum that weird ass pink cocaine." I suggest.

"Oh yea we been holding onto that fa ah while huh? We gotta see what it do to him. I hope it don't kill em tho, Niggerbitch like my pet iguana." She squeezes the water out my hair, into the sink.

"Mhm, how's our child's host doing?" I ask since our IVF was successful and she is currently pregnant.

"She not feeling too well, I felt bad locking her in that room to suffer alone." She frowns.

"She fine." I say.

"Ion know that's kinda cruel, even for us." She laughs.

"Cruel? Member you stabbed a pregnant lady in her neck at the dollar store?" I look at her crazy.

"Well I mean this one carrying our baby. Plus I like her sum." She shrugs.

"Hwarf tpah stosh!" Niggerbitch claws at himself while trying to speak again.

"Shut cho ass up!" I yell and he lowers his head, going silent again.

"Anyway I finally fucked on Tristan." She sighs.

"So it was trash?" I chuckle.

"Yeaa his lil dick was lame but he's still rich so I'm not counting him out." She shrugs.

"Course not, you a bag chaser."

"I really miss you grazing my soul and grabbing my neck with both hands." She lathers the shampoo on.