XXVIII

Spirit

Spirit

"Drop yo shit innis bag." Soul punks out sum nigga in the alley.

"I-I- HEL-" He begins to scream for dear life making Soul grab the nigga's neck and throw em against the brick wall.

"Ou damn." I hiss at the cracking noises.

"That's what I be wanting to do to you sometimes." He mutters under his breath, walking to the guy.

"What?"

"Nothing." He replies, taking all jewelry and money from dude.

"Umm I'm finna head to the car, I feel sick." I say feeling dizzy out of the blue.

This pregnancy really kicking my ass. Maybe it's karma but I don't think I've done anything so horrible to deserve this pain.

"Fuck is you goin? Getcho pregnant ass back here." He says as I start walking off.

"I gotta sit down Soul." I sigh.

"You not walking nowhere alone. Is you crazy?" He gets up.

"Not at all." I scoff.

"But I don't understand why you worry about me. I'm more dangerous than anybody walking round this bitch right now."

"Don't matter. You could get hit by a stray bullet, a drunken driver, somebody could snipe you from a roof. Least if I'm here, even if I can't stop it, I can die with you." He puts his arm around my waist.

"If youn fuck me or at least eat me out by the end of this month, I'ma get it elsewhere." I mug him.

"And you gone getcho pussy shot off." He chuckles.

"I'm tired." I frown, walking to the car.

"If you tired then I'm exhausted." He shrugs.

"Fuck offa me." I snatch his arm off of me and stop walking suddenly.

"Spir-"

"IF YOU CAN'T FORGIVE ME LET ME BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!" I scream.

"Lower yo fuckin voice." He glares at me.

I start walking down the street and he follows me. He picks me up and I start screaming, kicking, hitting, clawing, biting, and scratching until he lets me go.

"SPRIT!" He yells as I start running.

I'm usually fast from outrunning police most of my life, but I'm not that fast right now, I admit, and I feel like I'ma throw up.

"Stop fucking fighting me." He wraps his arms around mine tightly.

"HELP!" I shout.

"Spirit shut the fuck up." He covers my mouth and I make us fall on the ground.