XVIII

SpiritA Month Later

Spirit
A Month Later

"I'm in such a good mooddd." I smile, swirling my fruit loops around the bowl of milk with my spoon.

"Cuz of Tristan or Kemona?" Soul asks, cleaning and sanitizing our knives off in the sink.

"Both of them. Tristan sucked the piss out my pussy and Kemona told me she loved me last night." I rejoice thinking about it.

"It's crazy to have a girlfriend and a boyfriend at the same time who have no idea a bout each other." He laughs.

"I know right? But they both make me happy so." I shrug.

"I'm excited to have a slave." Soul says randomly.

"Me too, I can't wait to bring him home." I nod.

He brought up the idea of kidnapping a white corrupt police officer and keeping him as a slave. We already know who we're kidnapping, we're just waiting until the house is slave proof for us to strike.

"The room's all ready for him. What is we gone feed him tho?" He asks.

"Human meatloaf like the rest of the captives. He don't deserve no better food." I eat up sum more cereal.

"That remind me, I can't wait til we go onna nother massacre, our deep freezer only got like 3 body's left and we already started eating out of two of them." He tells me.

"Soul our date of conjointment is coming up." I look at him dumb.

"I know dumbass that's what I was referring to." He returns my look.

We don't celebrate our birthdays, that's kinda of pointless since we don't value our lives. Instead we celebrate the day we met and ran away together. And each date of conjointment, we throw a massacre, it's like our version of a fun birthday party, killing several innocent people.

"Oh well I also think we should get another job. Like maybeeeeeeaaa ou Walgreens. We could be cashiers." I suggest.

"Why the fuck would we get another job? I thought chu was out of that phase." He scrunches his face up.

"To get out of the house and blend in with the rest of the people here. We have to start acting more normal before we become suspicious." I shrug.

"We'd be less suspicious if we never interacted with anybody. I like our lil bubble, when it's just us and our sick ways." He says.

"But by not going anywhere we're being more suspicious. We go get gas and get groceries and shit in town, we drive multiple different stolen cars, and we don't really talk to anybody unless I'm tricking. That's very suspect, people prolly wonder about us Soul and how we pay our bills. You never know who's watching." I lecture.

"Let them wonder, ion give a fuck." He scoffs.

"But that's gone make us more vulnerable to being caught."