XVI

Spirit

Spirit

"GIVE IT BACK!" One of Charlie's Badass children screams downstairs followed by a crash.

"Go check on yo kids Charlie." I tell him.

"They fine." He tries to dismiss me.

*Glass shattering*

"Go check on them fucking kids." I snap my fingers.

He grumbles something under his breath as he gets his fatass out of his bed. I listen to him go down the stairs and sneak into his closet.

I take the AP I had been admiring and sum diamond studs I find in his jewelry box. Most of his other shit is fake, I can tell.

I hide them in my purse then go sit back down against his headboard, acting like I just been watching Maury.

"In the case of 6 year old Tindavious! Dimonitarious, you-" Maury reads off the card.

"Are not-" I start confidently.

"ARE the father." He says making me scrunch my face up.

"That shit was rigged or staged. How the fuck them 2 black ass niggas make this ole yellah ass baby?" I ask, puzzled.

"They cool." Charlie comes back up and lays down in his bed.

"You sure? Sound like they in war." I look at him doubtfully.

"Yea they good. I'm glad you care about them tho." He smiles.

"Yea them my stepkids." I smile back, phonily.

"Aye was he the father on that last case?" He asks.

"Yea, crazy right? Threw me fa ah loop." I nod.

"Oh okay." He puts his hand on my thigh.

"You know my rent ain't paid yet? It's so stressful trying to figure out a way to avoid eviction. I can't focus on anything, sigh." I put my hand over his.

"It ain't? Damn why not?" He asks.

"My grandma was in the hospital cuz she slipped getting out the tub so soon as she got out I took time off from work to help her recover so I got fired. I don't know what I'ma do, I don't start my new job til the beginning of next month, I'm still training." I make up.

"I'm sorry honey that's fucked up." He rubs on my thigh.

*Drilling noise*

"The fuck is they doing down there?" I scrunch my face up.

"Prolly playing wit my tools." He caresses my leg.

"I hope you don't think we finna fuck and my rent ain't paid." I laugh at his retardism.

"How much yo rent?" He smacks his teeth.

"2,400." I lie.

"Ugh, I'll give it to you." He sighs.

"When?" I ask.

"Soon." He responds with an attitude.

I grab my Glock off his dresser and press it against his forehead.

"Go get it." I tell him.

He mugs me before sitting up and reaching into a pillow. He pulls sum money out and counts the exact amount. I check the money before putting it in my purse.

It's fun stealing from niggas. It's not quite as fun as torturing people but it's very entertaining long-term.

"Thank you sweetie." I cross my legs.

"You gone fuck now?" He licks his lips.

"Um, no? Where you get that shit from?" I look at him crazy.

"If we not fucking give my money back." He facepalms himself.

"This money was for my rent, not to fuck?" I look at him dumb.

"Spirit you literally-" He's cut off by the fire alarm.

"Go check on them damn kids!" I yell.

-'๑'-

"We don't have any weapons out do we? Jalissa and her friend gone freak out if they see an Uzi in the snack closet." I walk around, checking.

"The Uzi behind the couch. And the only thing that's out is that knife in the wall in the guest bathroom." Soul shrugs.

"Well it's stuck in the wall, we can't get that out so we'll say it's decoration." I scratch my head.

"What we gone say bout the bullet holes if they ask?" He asks.

"Um... we'll say we moved into it like this." I make a yikes face.

"Mh, when they get here?" He asks.

"Like 2 hours." I answer.

"You look pretty." He says randomly.

He been really sweet to me randomly here and there since I sucked his dick.

"Soullll you bet not be falling in love wit me." I shake my head.

"I don't love you whore. I was just saying you look pretty dassall." He scrunches his face up.

"Mhmmm. Do you think we're codependent on each other?" I ask.

"Yea but it's fine long as we don't get separated." He picks me up and I hold onto him.

"Where you taking me? I don't consent to this." I say as he walks up the stairs.

"I should swing you against the wall." He laughs.

"Unt unt lemme down."

"I'm playing." He takes me to his room.

"Sir what are you doin?" I ask as he lays me on my back.

"Don't worry bout it." He unties my sweatpants and I help him pull em off of me.

"If you gone eat it, eat it from the back Soul." I pull my shirt up and turn around.

"I think I wanna suck my cum out cho pussy." He takes his jeans off.

"It's about time you came to yo senses about dicking me down." I look back n smile as he spits on it.

"Bro after today, we never having no typa sexual relations with each other ever again." He lies.

"Whatever Soul." I roll my eyes.

"How you want me to fuck you?" He asks while rubbing his tip along my coochie lips.

"Disrespectfully." I answer in a seraphic tone.

"You got it." He chuckles.

©𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲