XXIV

Soul

Soul

"I should stick a firecracker in her ass and light it." I mumble to myself walking to the hotel room Spirit checked into.

All activity she has with her cash card I'm notified of since I have her cashapp hooked up to my email. I'm tracking her phone too. I'm already expecting to find her drunk, laid up with sum bitch or maybe nigga.

I use the knife in my pocket to manipulate the lock open. I walk in to see sum naked white girl with her neck slit open in bed with the bloody sheets everywhere. This is kinda hot to me.

"She cheated on me with you?" I chuckle looking at her.

That's how you know the bitch mentally ill

I shake my head and look around. I go in the bathroom.

"Gotta be quicker than that, smiley face." I read the blood on the mirror.

I wrap the girls body up with the bedsheet and set it on fire. I quickly leave the room and casually walk back out the hotel. I got a mask and gloves on just in case I gotta kill Spirit so no worries.

I'ma just go back home and chill. She'll come back when she's ready, she always does.

Day 4 of Spirit's Absence 🔪

"Right now I'm standing in front of the crime scene of a horrible mass shooting in which 36 victims were present. 19 died and 8 are in critical care. Police say an unidentified female perpetrator carrying what appears to be an M4 carbine came into a busy Circle K and started firing. Witnesses report hearing a disturbingly psychotic laugh before the bullets sprayed." The news lady stands in front of sum yellow tape around Circle K.

"Damn, she mad." I laugh, rubbing my feet together.

I throw sum more popcorn in my mouth and flip through the channels. Ain't shit on cable so I go to YouTube and watch one of Kai Cenat's livestreams.

I'm so bored and lost without Spirit. I don't know whether I'ma shoot her when I see her or eat her pussy. Maybe both, shit.

"Ole cheating ass bitch, I hate her." I frown.

I needa get my lick back...

Spirit's friend from McDonald's like me. And she friends with Jalissa, that's gone fuck her up. She knows I've never been with anybody else and she likes that so fucking ole girl would break her heart, if she got one.

Me and Spirit's contacts are in synch so I call her on my phone.

"Hello?" She answers unsurely.

"Jalissa?" I ask.

"Uh who is this?" She asks.

"Soul, Spirit's cousin. Youn remember me?"

"Ohhhhh, hey wassup?" She giggles.