Brother Eye

In the short time they had been away, the earth changed drastically. All the countries in the world submitted to the leadership of one man.

Thomas Wayne.

The OMACs - All-powerful cyborgs with impenetrable skin and vast power policed the earth on his behalf.

Any sign of rebellion was detected and dealt with immediately. Violently.

"So, each OMAC is equipped with all our weaknesses and created to take each of us down?" Hal's voice was icy as he stared at the screens in the monitor room.

"Yes,"growled Batman. "They are controlled by Brother Eye. Destroy it completely and they will all be deactivated."

"Brother Eye is an artificial intelligence currently residing in an invisible satellite you created?" Marvel confirmed with Batman.

"Yes. Here are the current coordinates," the screen showed the position of the satellite.

"Mon Gull employees are in that satellite," Batman informed the Alpha team.

-------

Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel and Green Lantern teleported to the coordinates.

Reaching out with his mind, Martian Manhunter sensed to presence of human minds ahead of them.

Hal, evacuate them. J'onn pinpointed the exact location of each living being in the satellite.

"Got them all," Hal hovered with a giant green bubble holding dozens of uniformed men and women. "All clear now."

Lightning enclosing his fists, Captain Marvel flew through the invisible satellite fists first, splitting it in half, destroying the cloaking technology.

Together, with Martian vision and lightning blasts, Martian Manhunter and Captain Marvel annihilated the remains of the satellite.

Brother Eye's down completely, came Batman's confirmation.

-------

In his throne room within Mon Gull Tower, Thomas Wayne's face turned white as his OMACs dropped from the sky.

The Outsider manipulated the controls but Brother Eye no longer responded.

Batman, Black Canary, Wonder Woman, Flash, Cyborg and Green Arrow materialized in front of him.

The blur of red known as The Flash punched both of them out before they could react.

Batman confiscated all their gadgets to prevent their easy escape.

Wrapped in Wonder Woman's lasso, the pair awaited arrest with the heroes standing guard over them.