[1] : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫

Bold- Speaking Chinese
Normal- Speaking English
Italic Bold Underline - Speaking Japanese (Sometimes).

Bold- Speaking Chinese Normal- Speaking English Italic Bold Underline - Speaking Japanese (Sometimes)

You were studying in your living room, when someone ran into your apartment. Calling your name loudly making you slightly look up from your textbook that you were reading through.

"Y/N!! Did you hear??", your best friend said while standing at the door entrance.

You looked up at your best friend shocked and confused. "Harry..? Did I hear what..?", you asked your blonde-haired best friend.

"We are having a new neighbor tomorrow!", he said. "Ohh, are we?", you asked shocked. "Yeah.", Harry said smiling. You nodded.

"Remind me, I would like to meet our new neighbor tomorrow too.", you said. Harry smiled once again. "Don't worry I'll get you tomorrow when our neighbor shows up.", Harry said and waved at you and ran off.

- - - - - -

The next morning, Harry came to find you. You just finished eating your breakfast, and got out of the shower. You heard a loud knock on the door and quickly went over to it, and opened it.

"Hey, Y/N. Our neighbor is here their van just pulled in. Let's go greet them Y/N!", Harry said. You nodded and went over to Harry. "Let's go", you said. Then you and Harry raced over, and there you saw the van that pulled in. You nudged Harry's arms. "Come on Harry.", you said and gestured with your head.

Dre's Point Of View.

I got out the car with my mom and looked up at our apartment. Then my mom spoked up.

"Look at that Dre. Beverly Hills Luxury Apartment. We always talk about living there huh Dre?", my mom asked me.

"Uh.. I think we were talking about the other one mom..", I replied. She looked at me and smiled. "I got a good feeling about this.", she told me, and walked ahead of me. I sighed.

I was packing and grabbing my stuff, until I heard someone call out to me. And turned over to see a much taller blonde-haired boy.

"Hey, you must be the new dude in 305 right? Hey I'm Harry.", the boy said and held out his fist. "Sup i'm Dre.", I said and fist-bumped him. "Hold on, I'm going to call someone over and we'll help you bring your stuff in.", Harry said to me. I looked at him a bit confused but nodded.

"Over here Y/N!", I heard him call and waved someone over. I turned and looked over to see a slightly taller girl coming our way. She nodded and walked over to me and Harry. She went over and to my surprised she did looked really pretty.

"Hey, aren't you our new neighbor?", she asked me calmly. I nodded softly. "Yes that's me..", I replied a bit shyly and rubbed my neck. "Welcome, I'm Yunoa Y/N, you can call me either. And I'm Harry's best friend nice to meet you uh..? You are..?", she asked me and raised her eyebrow a bit.

I blush a bit. "Ah, I'm Dre.", I replied awkwardly. Yunoa nodded.

I was also slightly shocked when she said Harry's best friend. She nodded kindly at me. "Nice to meet you Dre.", Yunoa said, and she shook my hands. "Here let me help you.", she said. Harry looked at us and smiled gently and they both started helping me take my stuff in. "Thank You both.", I said. "Oh yeah no problems.", Harry said.

I walked in with Harry and Y/N, they both were communicating in Chinese to the people that are outside their apartment. Before Harry asked me. "Know any Chinese?", he asked me. "No..", I replied. "Well I mean this is China.. it might not be a bad idea.", Yunoa said to me. I was going to reply but then I got distracted and saw a nice playground nearby.

"Oh.. that's our park.", Harry said. "You should come Dre..", Y/N said to me. I looked at her to see that she was nodding at me about the idea. I smiled shyly and nodded. "Maybe.", I said. Then we continued to walk until we made it over to my mother.

"Look at you, making friends already.", my mom said with a gentle smile. Before Harry and Y/N went over to her. "Hi, I'm Dre's mother. Nice too meet you both.", my mom said. "I'm Harry and this is my best friend Yunoa Y/N.", Harry said. "You both are so nice!", my mom squealed. Then she smiled at Harry and Y/N. "I'm Sherry but you both can call me Mrs. Sherry.", my mom said to both Harry and Y/N. Then they both shook hands with my mom.

"Well I guess we'll see you then?", Harry spoked to me. And Y/N nodded at me, after they were finished helping me. "Yeah.", I said. "Okay. Cool, cool.", Harry said. "Well come on Yunoa. Let's go.", Harry said to her. And I saw them both walk away together. Side by Side, after they both waved at me. Before I can go in I heard someone calling me. "Dre..!", I heard, and turned around and stumbled and blushed widely when I felt someone hugging me. I then realized that Y/N was hugging me.

"Take care Dre. You need anything you know where to find us.. okay?", Yunoa said to me and she stroked the back of my head. I then smiled with a light blush and hugged her back.

"Okay. Thank You!", I replied happily. Then she let go of me. Then she gave me a small smile.

I then heard Harry Chuckled. "Haha, your so kind Y/N..", I heard Harry said, and Y/N just glared slightly at him and went to join him. Harry and Y/N then waved at me again. Then they left and walked away together.

I sighed as I watch my two friends go. I was hoping that Y/N would stay a bit longer but she left with Harry. Plus there both best friend so I can understand. I then grabbed my stuff.

End Dre's Point Of View.

After you and Harry left, Dre sighed and grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. It was playing Spongebob opening. But when it started Dre pouted with a frown and turned the tv off, since it was speaking in Chinese.

Then afterwards Dre mom came in and complained about the hot water not working, and for Dre to go find the maintenance man. After scowling Dre about his jacket that's always on the floor and not hung up.