[16] : 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝟏

Author's Note: Here your next update! I hope you enjoyed!

******************

You looked at the closed door and growled lowly, and looked around the area, until you climbed the side wall, and quietly got down and you saw Cheng, raising his hands assuming that he was going to hurt Dre. So you quickly ran and made your way over and harshly pushed Cheng's hands away and stood in front of Dre protectively and glared at Cheng.

Cheng looked over at you with widening eyes and shock in his eyes. The other gangs looked over at you also shocked not understand how you got pass the walls, Liang, and Zhuang looked over at you, and swallowed their lumps completely shocked to see you. Then quickly looked away from you when your eyes scanned over to them, you gritted your teeth.

"I told you to leave him alone.", you spoked angrily and glared at him, before you scoffed bitterly and turned your gaze away from Cheng and the rest and looked over at Dre, before you kneeled down to him, and gently pulled Dre against you, facing away from them, ignoring the pain on your knees, you looked over at Dre to check if he is alright.

Dre was too much in pain, to calculate what's going on but he felt a warm presence hugging him, and his vision starts to come back until he saw you. While Cheng, Zhuang and Liang looked over at you both and gritted their teeth they were feeling so much jealousy seeing how close you and Dre were to each other. Dre then widen his eyes in horror when he saw one of the taller bully running over to punch you.

"Y/N..!! M-Move..!!", Dre weakly shouted and gasped, and you quickly turned around to looked and your eyes widen when you saw a familiar someone who has stopped the fist.

"Mr. Han...", you whispered out.

"Go home.", Mr. Han said, then pushed one of Cheng's gang back making him stumble back.

Mr. Han then bends down to check on Dre, along with you before you could say anything you saw Cheng raised his leg to kick the maintenance man after he took a glance at you, but the maintenance man stopped it and glared before he lifts his leg up and pushed Cheng to the floor.

Cheng's taller friend and Zhuang than ran at him, and they both tried to punch him but the maintenance man dodged it leaning back, making both of them miss, then he pushed them both together, making them groan and fall against the other boys. It was now that another of Cheng's taller friends and Liang, getting ready to attack the maintenance man, while he was in a fighting stance his eyes darted back and forth. And the other taller boy charged at him, then Liang but Mr. Han made Liang kicked the other boy's chest, then he flipped him and make Zhuang kick Liang's stomach, causing him to groan before flipping him into the barrel.

"Dre.. are you okay??", you asked Dre worried, and pulled away slightly to look at him to see if Dre is alright, with worries in your eyes.

Dre weakly grasped onto your arms to keep balance, but didn't answer, since he was to much in pain, making you even more worried.

You again didn't notice that one of Cheng's other gang was about to punch you since you were facing Dre. Liang and Zhuang noticed it, and called out to Cheng.

"Cheng..!! Look over at Y/N!", they called, their eyes were shown with worries for you. Cheng immediately ran over to him then pushed him away from you. You quickly turned to see Cheng standing with his back to you.

But then he charged at Mr. Han, only falling back to the ground when Mr. Han pushes one of his friends at him. Cheng groaned when he hit the floor. The fight continued on and Mr. Han pushed one of Cheng's taller friends with his chest and he fell to the floor. Liang and Cheng were struggling to get up. Zhuang then charged at him and tried to punch him however Mr. Han grabbed his fist then picked him up by the hem of his pants, then swung him around making him kick Cheng back down to the ground, and the others, then put him down and make him slap Cheng's taller friend.

Mr. Han held Zhuang's arms down and tried to punch him but Zhuang closed his eyes waiting for the impact but instead pushed him away just in time for the other taller boy to run at him and Mr. Han dodged it again and make him slap Zhuang in the eyes, making Zhuang groan out, and held a hand to his eyes. Mr. Han began to dodge the rest of them, then grabbed one of the boy's jacket, and tied Liang's arms with it making it wrap around the one boy, then with the other sleeve he tied the other taller boy's leg, and dragged it when Cheng stood up and charged at him, Mr. Han pushed the other boy's leg to hit Cheng's chest knocking him down to the floor again, Then Mr. Han pushed the three down. You heard groans from all of them, then turned to see all of them on the floor. Mr. Han made his way over to where you and Dre were. You looked over at him for help.

"Go home.", Mr. Han said when they tried to attack him and turned away to continued walking to you and Dre.

Mr. Han then picked Dre up and out of your grip and carried him. You turned back to Cheng's gangs to see them slowly standing up. You made eye-contact with Cheng, Liang, and Zhuang, while they stared back at you, their eyes widen when they saw your form. The jeans that you were wearing knee part was ripped badly, and they can see both your injured knees that was bleeding a lot worst. You glared at them and stood their. You then looked away from them, you didn't want anything to do with them, and decided not to say anything and turned away.

"Y-Y/N-..", they tried to call out to you, but you already began to walk away.

Not far before you passed the gate did you feel someone gasped your arms and you hissed quietly in pain since the person was holding onto your already scraped and bleeding arms. You turned over and glared at him, and grit your teeth when he was pressing on your already bleeding arms or wound.

"Let go..! You are making it worst..!", you said. The person looked at you confused, until they called out to him, with widening eyes. "Zhuang..! Stop it you are hurting her! Look at her arms! Let go of her!", Cheng and Liang shouted slightly with a worried and concerning tone of voice and they felt extremely bad about it, they didn't know they would cause you so much scraped injuries.

Zhuang then slowly looked at your arms, and widen his eyes in horror and worries when he saw your badly scraped arms. And immediately let go of your arms. "Did we...?", Zhuang slightly gasped when he saw all the scraped injuries on your arms and knees. He then immediately felt bad and guilty for you.

"It doesn't matter just leave us alone.", you spoked coldly. "Stay away from us.", you added and left without another word. Cheng, Zhuang, and Liang's eyes widen at your words and their eyes filled with extremely hurt in it.

Liang, Cheng, and Zhuang looked at your empty spot with extremely regret, and, guilt in there's eyes for causing your injuries, they almost wanted to hate themselves for causing you so much injuries, they remembered your bleeding knees, your torn up long sleeve, and the bleeding scrapes on your arms.

They knew you were going to be extremely upset and disappointed in them, and they felt their heart ache painfully from the way you look at them, it's not the same way you look at Dre. Cheng gritted his teeth with anger and sadness. Before Cheng began to walk away, followed by Zhuang and Liang, who also felt extremely hurt as well. The rest of his gangs were completely flabbergasted by the way the three reacted before they ran after them.