[2] : 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫. 𝐇𝐚𝐧

"Dre!! Can you please go find the maintenance man!! I need to take a shower and the hot water is not working!!", Sherry's voice boomed. Dre who nearly had a heart attack, that was watching innocently outside the window, hearing people laugh, and chatter at the park.

"Y-Yeah!!", Dre hollered back at his mom. Then ran off to go find the maintenance man.

Dre went out and asked a Chinese guard that was doing his own work, asking for Mr. Han and the guard having a hard time to understand because Dre was speaking in English. You then were walking by and making your way back to the park where Harry is at but saw that Dre was having a hard time. You sighed softly and approached him quietly.

"Sir.. excuse me I think he was trying to find the maintenance man. Mr. Han. I'm not sure if he still is at his old place or if he switched places.", you helped Dre speaking in Chinese for him.

Dre was completely shocked to see you standing right beside him, but still thanked you. The guard seem to understand and nodded. "No he still is at his old place, you can go there and check.", the guard said. You nodded and bowed to him respectfully.

"Xiexie.", you said and bowed. Then you turned over to Dre. "Come on Dre. It's this way.", you replied and started walking ahead. Dre ran after you. "Hey. Thanks for helping me back there.", Dre replied to you happily. You nodded your head. "I can't leave you hanging..", you replied. Dre smiles cutely at you, and trailed after you to find Mr. Han.

"Soo.. Yunoa.. Where is Harry?", Dre asked you, shock to see you alone. "He is at the park. And I told him I'll be back because I needed to get something. Then I saw you and approached you and helped, but I'll take you to Mr. Han and I will probably head back the the park.", you said.

"Ohh, well that made sense and Thanks again!", Dre said. You nodded and ruffled his hair. Until you both made it to Mr. Han.

"Well Dre.. Mr. Han should be in there. I need to get going so I'll see you later at the park.", you said, and turned to walk away. "Wait!", Dre called. Making you slightly shocked. "What is it Dre..?", you asked. "Can you stay with me..? And we can go to the park together after I talk to Mr. Han..", Dre said with a light blush.

"Sure Dre.", you said. Then you both made it to where Mr. Han is, and you waited outside next to Dre while he did all the talking with Mr. Han.

"Mr. Han?", Dre knocked on his door and looked in.

"Me, my mom, just moved into room 305. The hot water is not working.", Dre said. Earning no answer from the maintenance man, and he turned over and gave Dre, a look to back off when he opened the door. "Okay..", Dre said and closed his door still looking at him.

"Or I can come back another time.", Dre said and you turned and looked in to see the maintenance man was eating his noodles.

"Or you can show me how to do it.. and I can get out of your hair..", Dre said.

You then looked in to see the maintenance man still eating his food, and was trying to catch the fly. You saw it landed and then it got slapped by the fly slapper, and the maintenance man grabbed it off with the chopsticks he was eating with then threw it on the floor and went back to eating his noodles with the same chopsticks he grabbed the fly off, that was a bit unexpected from him.

"Oh.."; you said. "Mm. We can always come back if this is a bad time.", Dre said. Not wanting to distract the maintenance man while he's slurping his noddles and not caring about the fly the he picked off with his chopsticks. He must be enjoying his noodles to much to care. The maintenance man then continued slurping his noddles. Dre and you stood there.

Dre said then looked over at you. Just to get pushed back by some lady pushing Dre at you while screaming in Chinese about her broken lightbulb thing. You glared at her.

"Hag.", you cursed quietly in Japanese. And glared at the back of her head. Going unnoticed by Dre from what you said.

You then looked at Dre. "Hey, Dre. You wanna go to the park now?", you asked him. Dre looked at you and nodded his head at you.

"Y-Yeah! Of course!", Dre said. You nodded at him and you both started to walk to the park. You both walked to the park to see Harry. He saw you both and waved you guys over.
Not after Mr. Han looked at you both.