[14] : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲

You were sitting at the library desk and was studying like always. When you felt someone sit in front of you. You slightly looked up shocked to see Harry who sat in front of you. You smiled slightly and greeted him kindly.

"Harry. Hey, been awhile.", you said kindly. "Yeah.. I know. I just wanted to ask you something.", Harry said. You nodded with a small smile. "Sure what's up?", you asked.

"Are you going to the Forbidden City..?", he asked. You sighed. "I want too but I can't go.. remember?", you asked kindly and looked at your best friend. Harry was shocked and looked at you. "What?? Why though Y/N??", Harry asked you. "We need a parent's signature.. and remember I don't have any parents here..", you replied and sighed. "Oh yeah.. I forgot but I mean, do you want to go?", Harry asked you. You looked at him.

"Of course I do but I can't.", you replied. "Actually you can.", Harry said. You looked at him a bit confused. "How..?", you asked confused but shocked at the same time. "I mean.. you can always try to convince them..", Harry said to you. You softly shook your head. "It's not possible..", you replied. "Yes it is Y/N. Because you have many reason why plus you got many reason why. And they are good ones too.", Harry added. "Harry.. It's not worth it.", you replied. "Please, Y/N..? I want you to come too.", Harry said. You then looked at him and smiled softly. "Okay..", you said. "Fine. I'll give it a shot. But if I can't go. Then I can't go", you said. "But it's worth a shot.", you finished. Harry smiled softly. "Yes N/N!", Harry said gladly.

Now let's just say, that you got approved somehow to go on the field trip, without the parents signature. Because they looked through all your past histories, what your parents were, how they were, how long you've been under the orphanage's care and what age you were at that time, and the past bills you paid, and how many siblings you had, or you were the only child, plus the age you are right now, along with your cousin's info as well, and to their shocking they are well over surprised for a 17 years old, you were very mature for your age, even though.. you had a bad past. But still succeed. They also felt bad for you because as a child you did struggled a lot, and had many family problems, Plus they saw both your parents record, and they were not so pretty. But aside from that they approved that you had many good reasons.

A/N: Come on guys, it's just a Fan-Fic. Don't get too serious by it.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

The door to the Forbidden City opens, and most kids started running through the doors. You just walked into the open doors. And instead of wearing the School Uniforms. You just wore the casuals, not bothering to wear the uniform. You looked around for Harry but you couldn't spot him. And Dre wasn't in sight yet. So you decided to approach the doors with the golden gate thing on it, then looked up and smiled gently, and placed your hands onto the golden gates and smiled. You were slightly shocked that they approved you to go.

"Such beautiful golden door..", you said softly to yourself.

While looking at the door you felt someone stand beside you. You sighed annoyed hoping it wasn't one of them, and turned over shocked to see Dre standing beside you. "Dre..?", you called softly. "Hey.. Y/N..", Dre replied. "Look.. Y/N.. I'm so sorry again for what I said, I didn't mean any of it.. I was just upset.. I'm so sorry..", Dre said looking at you. You were also surprised since Dre was also wearing the civilian everyday wear, and not the uniform.

"It's okay Dre, remember I did say we are cool so you don't need to apologize again.", you said and turned over and smiled at Dre. "Thank You Y/N.", Dre replied. And you nodded at him. "Anytime Dre.", you said. Then you saw Meiying coming over to you guys and smiled.