[12] : 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

You like usual went to class like always, and avoiding communicating with the bullies and ignored most of them. You saw Dre and he looked over at you, but you sadly turned away and walked else where. You been avoiding Dre since what happened last time. You didn't want to be a bother if he didn't want to be your friend. You sighed as you walked around the school, you might as well skip class for now. The bell runged and you stood against the wall while looking over at your paper.

Dre was walking by and saw you and decided to approach you. You felt someone approaching and harden your eyes to see Dre, and quickly pushed yourself off the wall and tried to walk away from him but you felt someone gripped you wrist to stop you from leaving. You knew who it is and shook your hand away from his grip with no words.

"Y/N..! Please let me talk to you..", Dre said, and grabbed your hands once again.

"And what? Tell me that you don't see me as a friend to you?", you scoffed coldly. Making Dre shocked from your unfriendly tone. Not the kind one that you used to give to him.

"Y/N..! Please I'm sorry! I didn't know.. I was just upset.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean any of it, you are truly a good friend to me.. I just.. want to be friends again.. I'm sorry..", Dre said softly. You were about to say something but you cut yourself off when you saw the same expression that you saw last time. He's almost tearing up once again. Your eyes were slightly widen, you hated when Dre is looking like this, you hated when he is about to cry.

"Dre..", you called out quietly. but Dre immediately let go of your wrist and ran and hugged you tightly. You froze completely shocked and looked at him, to see him hugging you tightly. Apologizing. You then remember what you keep saying to Harry. You then slowly wrapped your arms around him to return the hug.

"It's okay Dre.. I understand..", you said softly and pulled away and smiled at him. Dre smiled back happily, and pulled you in another hug happy to hear the same kind tone once again.

"We are cool then Y/N?", Dre asked you. You smiled and ruffled his head. "Sure Dre.", you smiled slightly at him and he let go feeling happy that he didn't lose you.

"Thank You for being my friend Y/N.", Dre said.

"Of course Dre. Always."

◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

You were in the library picking out a book to look at. When Dre needed to head home early because of his mom and Harry was busy with his own things. So you were left with nobody. You decided to go to the library and look at books, while looking at the books. You just got done putting a book away, and you were about to take your hands off the shelf, until you felt someone grabbed your wrist making you turn. And your eyes harden when you saw a familiar somebody. You glared at the person.

"Let go..!", you said and yanked your hands away, and tried to walk past him, but he quickly pulled you once again.

"Liang. Let go of my wrist!", you said annoyed but he looked at you apologetically.

"Y/N! We need you to come with us!", Liang said not letting your wrist go.

"I'm not going anywhere. With you. Now let my wrist go..!", you said and pulled your hand away but your other hand was grabbed by Zhuang. "Y/N..! We need you to come okay??", Zhuang said holding your wrist.

"I said to leave us alone. That includes you both..! Now let go of my wrist!", you said once again. "Y/N please! Just come with us this once!", Liang said a bit worried holding your other wrist. You looked at him and Zhuang to see that they both were looking at you worried with a bit of fear in their eyes. You sighed and stopped struggling. Liang and Zhuang glanced at you remembering what their master said.

╔ --------------- ╗

"Bring her here."
"What..?? Why?? We don't want you to
hurt her.."
"Are you refusing my instruction?
Just bring her here. You don't need
to know."
"Yes Master.. We'll go get her and bring
her here..."
"Good. That's exactly what I expected."

╚ --------------- ╝

"Fine. Alright.. Whatever.", you said. Then gestured for them to lead the way. The fact that they didn't let go of your wrist is a problem. "Let go of my wrist..? Yeah?", you asked. "Sorry.. Yunoa but we can't do that or else you'll run off again.", Zhuang and Liang said.

--------------

You walked with the two of them, until you made it back to the dojo. You looked at it, not understand why you need to be dragged here. You decided not to say anything.

"Come on..", Liang said and grabbed your hands instead of your wrist this time, and Zhuang opened their dojo door. You walked in with Liang and Zhuang followed you guys in to see everyone in their Kung Fu uniform. And Cheng immediately landed his eyes on you who is with both Zhuang and Liang and his eyes widen in worries when he saw you.

Their master walked out and turned with an amused look to see you. You glared slightly and backed up a bit with a silent huff. Liang then gripped your hands a bit tighter and unknowingly to you. Liang's fingers somewhat intertwined with yours when fear was taking over his and Zhuang's body as their master approached them closer, Zhuang scooted a bit closer to you, and his grip on you tighten slightly.

"Master Li.. we have her.. Shifu.", Liang and Zhuang spoked.

"Let go of her and both of you change out now!", their master commanded. Both Liang and Zhuang flinched slightly and did as told and quickly made there way to the changing room after they both apologized to you with a hint of worries and fear in their eyes. Although before that Liang didn't want to let go of your hands at first due to feeling fear washing over him. Zhuang was also uneasy and scared for you.

"Y/N.. We are so sorry...", Liang and Zhuang both said to you apologetically and left quickly to change, they knew how their master is.

You took notice of how they acted and turned and looked over at their master. Your body was telling you that he is bad news, but you stood your ground and look at him sternly.