[8] : 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭

The next day, you were about to head to school when Dre ran into you and invited you over to his apartment. Just so you can watch him do his Kung Fu through a television screen. You weren't even surprised that he looked kinda stupid.. doing the Kung Fu.

"Dre.. I don't think that's how you learn Kung Fu.. I mean you are but that's the wrong way to learn.. Kung Fu by the way.. Dre..", you tried. You were leaned against the wall with a somewhat unamused face staring at Dre, while your legs rested against the wall, and arms crossed. But Dre ignored you and continued to 'Hiyaaaahh!'.

You decided to give up at the end, since Dre isn't going to listen to you either so you watched in the back corner bored as hell. Until a knock snapped you out and you turned to the door and saw Mr. Han who looked hella bored.

"Come to fix the hot water.", Mr. Han said.

Dre then pointed to the bathroom. "It's in there.", Dre said, and directed Mr. Han to the bathroom. And Mr. Han came in and watched Dre do his Kung Fu. As he looked over at you. You held up your hand and shook it to tell him that you don't know what he is doing. He then turned and walked to the bathroom and Dre who continued his Kung Fu, he looked tired and kept glancing over at Mr. Han while he continued his "Hiiiyaaaah". Once again.

While you were watching you heard Mr. Han calling Dre. But he was too busy with his Kung Fu. And "Hiiiyahhh".

"Kid. Kid!", Mr. Han called.

"Dre.. Dre..!", you tried to call out to him, but Dre deliberately ignored your call. You glared slightly at the back of his head.

You were about to go up to him but your eyes widen completely when you saw a toothpaste cap flicked over at Dre's neck, and turned over shocked to see that Mr. Han flicked the cap at Dre. You then knew that Mr. Han isn't just a maintenance man. He is also something else but you can't wrap your mind around what he also is. But for sure he don't just fix things. You then saw him motions for him to come over.

"Did you just hit me on my neck with the toothpaste cap?", Dre asked and slowly walked over while holding the toothpaste cap. You slightly peek over the wall to see Mr. Han talking to him and ignoring the toothpaste cap thing that Dre was asking him about.

"Hot water fine. Flip switch. Wait half and hour. Take a shower. Flip switch off.", Mr. Han finished unamused and looked at Dre.

"Why don't you just leave it on?", Dre asked.

Mr. Han was not amused. "You leave it on in America?", Mr. Han asked.

"We don't have a switch in America.", Dre said.

"Get a switch. Save planet.", Mr. Han said. Dre stood there quietly, and looked at him.

"What happen to eye?", Mr. Han asked.

"I ran into a pole.", Dre lied. You almost scoffed at his dumb respond. "Does he believe that Mr. Han would believe that..?", you thought.

"Interesting pole.", Mr. Han said and was about to grab his stuff to leave. But Dre heard his mom who greeted you and called for him.

"Oh! Yunoa! Sweetie! Glad to have you joining us! And Dre!!", she called.

"That's my mom.. and uh the door handle is messed up.", Dre said. Mr. Han looked at him and went right to work after Dre left.

"Alright looks like you are coming with us. Dre and Y/N you both ready to go to school?", Sherry asked.

"Yeah!", Dre answered. You nodded at her, and neatly stacked your pencil bag on top of your binder. "Here, I can help you with that Mrs. Sherry.", you said politely to her who thanked you. "Oh! Thank You so much sweetie!", she said then she looked at your pencils bag and she thought it was cute so she picked it up.

"Aww, your pencil bag is so cute!", Sherry squealed and picked it up. "Ah, Thank You..", you said and smiled at her. "Where did you get it at..?", Sherry asked you.

"My best friend, he gave it to me when I was leaving Japan.", you replied and Sherry smiled at you. "Your best friend sounds wonderful!", Sherry said and gently placed your bag back down onto your binder. "Yeah he really is..", you replied softly. She smiled at you. Dre then butted in to see what she is talking about.

"Let me see it.", Dre said and went over to your stuff and looked at your pencil bag. "It is kinda cute.", Dre said. You thanked him quietly.

"Also Dre they have your favorite cereal I found it.", Sherry said.

Then she walked over to hang her jacket up and she sighed irritated.

"Dre for the one-hundred time. Can you please pick up your jacket?", Sherry said annoyed when Dre went back to doing his Kung Fu.

You then shook your head, and continued to put all her stuff neatly away.

"One second mom.", Dre said. "Noo! Not in one second Now.", Sherry said. "This programs about to be over just give me two minutes.", Dre said. "Dre! I don't care! Pick up your jacket now! God.. how many times do I have to ask you??!", Sherry shouted.

"Once.", Sherry said. "That's right make it happen.", Sherry shouted.

"What's up with you and this.. jacket..", Dre mumbled softly. "I'm sorry. What was that?", Sherry asked moving her face close to Dre's.

"Nothing..!", Dre said. "That's what I thought nothing!", Sherry said to him.

"Thank You.", Sherry said. When Dre hung it up with an attitude when his mom's back was turned to him.

And Sherry saw you almost done and place the last remaining away for her.

"Oh my goodness! Y/N sweetie!! You didn't need to but Thank You so much for helping me!!", Sherry said and you nodded at her.

"No problems.", you said and smiled softly at her. She smiled at you. You were just like another kid to her but she's knows you are just friends with Dre.

Unknowingly to you Mr. Han was watching all the commotion that happened with Dre, Sherry and his Jacket. And also you.