[4] : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

You quickly made your way through ignoring the calls from Harry

You quickly made your way through ignoring the calls from Harry. You needed to make sure Dre is okay. Because you had a bad feeling about this and you quickly halt to a stop and stood behind a tree and watched carefully. You saw the taller male approaching Dre, and glared at him before looking over at the girl.

"You should be practicing.", the taller male said. The girl just smiled and shrugged her shoulders at the taller male.

"I was practicing.", the girl said looking at him.

"What you were doing you won't need these.", the taller boy said and grabbed her note sheet and threw it on the the floor. Your eyes harden and you glared slightly at him.

"This.. Pretty Boy.", you hissed slightly in Japanese.

"What's your problem??!", the girl said angrily and stood up in front of him.

Dre saw that and picked it up to hand it back to her, but the taller male yelled at him to leave it.

"Leave it!", the boy shouted in his English.

"You practice but you playing with him!", the boy shouted back annoyed.

"You don't get it! You just angry!", the girl shouted back at him.

"This pretty boy is not angry he's just jealous.", you muttered.

You saw Dre pick it up and tried giving it to her again, but the taller boy smacked it again.

"Come on Dude!!", Dre yelled. But the taller boy ignored him and continued.

"You need to practice!", the boy shouts again at the girl.

"You are just angry!", she shouted again and angrily turned around to pack her violin.

You saw Dre try to give it back, but the boy tried to smack it out again. But Dre moved it just in time and the boy got angry, then grabbed his face and smacked the paper out. You saw Dre fall and he got up in a fighting stance. Your eyes shot open and you ran over.

"Dre..!!", you shouted. But the crowd started to form so you had trouble making you way in. You then looked around worried, when you saw Dre get tripped when he ran at the boy.

The girl was going to run to Dre, but the other boy grabbed her back and put her behind him to block her from going up to him. You were getting impatient and ran toward the crowd and pushed the crowd away rudely, and try making your way through once again. But it increased in numbers as more kept coming.

You hear his gang provoking Dre to run at him. And you knew they just wanted to see him get beat because they know damn-well that Dre can't fight after getting beat by this damn Pretty Boy. You then tried to run pass once again.