[9] : 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

You and Dre walked to school, and as you were walking you saw Cheng, Liang, and Zhuang was walking together and you glared slightly before you quickly but gently pushed Dre behind the wall since you knew Dre didn't want to see the bully. He was shocked but you turned and looked over at him.

"I know you don't want to run into the bullies but there coming this way.", you said to him.

You and Dre saw Cheng, Liang and Zhuang passed you and Dre and went up the stairs and nodded for Dre to continue.

"Dre, their gone. Just be careful alright? I'm gonna go and find Harry.", you said.

Dre looked at you and nodded. Then you heard a violin been played in the auditorium and smiled slightly at Dre. "Meiying is in there. Be careful.", you said and hugged Dre and smiled at him and ushered him to go and meet Meiying. While you go and find Harry.

━━ ・━━

You circled around once again to find Harry. You saw him sitting by himself at the table outside of the school building and you walked over to him once again calling out to him.

"Harry..!", you said and walked over to him. But he didn't hear you since he was busy looking at the ground and kicking the rock around.

You were confused, and smiled slightly before you went over and placed your hands on his shoulder to snap him out. He jumped a bit and turned and looked over to see you smiling ever so gently at him, and took a seat beside him.

"Yunoa! You scared me! Don't do that..", Harry said. You smiled apologetically at him.

"Sorry, my mistake my bad..", you said apologetically and turned and looked over at him once again to see him looking out in the opening.

"Yunoa, what are you doing here?", Harry asked. You sighed and looked out in the opening and replied softly to him.

"I'm waiting for class.. Dre went to find Meiying, and well I decided to leave them alone.", you replied. "And you..? What are you doing sitting here all by yourself?", you asked softly.

"I just wanted fresh air.. that's all.", Harry said. "Well that's understandable.." you said. Then looked up at the sky. The wind was blowing your hair slightly, and Harry looked over at you. You really were beautiful like this. You then turned over to look at him and he immediately blushed and looked away before standing up.

"Well, uh..! Hey Y/N it was nice seeing you again. We should hang out again sometime like we did last time, but for now let's head to class.", Harry said smiling at you.

You nodded and stood up with him. And hugged him, who hugged you back.

"Of course, Harry anytime.", you said then you both separated ways as you went to class.

୨⎯ " hopefully you notice his feelings.." ⎯୧

━━ ・━━

You then walked to class and was about to enter your classroom when your heard the familiar voice of a certain someone. You clicked your tongue in anger you knew who this was.

"Cheng.", you said bitterly and followed the sound of it and hid behind a wall.

"Hey. Can I touch your hair~?", their leader cooed, then Cheng touched Dre's hair, you heard Liang laughed and they all cornered Dre, and Dre dropped his backpack.

"Gonna do something?", Cheng asked and he step a little bit closer to Dre.

Zhuang laughed then he steps around Dre and picked up his backpack, then unzipped it.

Zhuang and Liang, both dumped all his stuff out of his bag, and then drop the bag to the ground, Liang then slightly kicked it.

"Just stay away from us.", Cheng said, then looked up to where the violin was playing and continued.

"All of us.", he said. Then Cheng kicked Dre's backpack and was about to walk away when you ran and slightly pushed Cheng away.

"What is wrong with all of you?? What is your deal??", you asked coldly and glared.

Cheng, Liang, and Zhuang was shocked to see you coming out of nowhere once again.

"Y/N-..", they tried to call out to you but you shook your head and turned away from them.

"Just leave us alone.", you said and looked over at them and glared one last time and walked away and before you got anywhere far, you felt a hand grasped your wrist.

You turned and tried to shake your hand away. "Let go of my wrist Cheng.", you said.

"What is Dre even to you?? And why do you keep getting mad every time we do something that evolve Dre??", Cheng asked wanting to know why you care so much for Dre. Liang and Zhuang stood there shocked, and quietly they knew why, but Cheng didn't.

"Dre did nothing to you. But you always bully him. I told you many time that bullying Dre isn't going to help you get Meiying. And because Dre is my friend. And I dislike people who just bullies him for no reason.
Because Dre did nothing wrong. Now let go.", you said and pulled your hand away.

Then left to go help Dre. Making Cheng shocked. At what you said about Dre. Cheng then fisted his hands before he turned and walked away. After ushering his friends to follow after him and leave. Liang and Zhuang turned and looked at each other then, to you who was helping Dre and left after him.

It was so confusing all sorts of things were running through their heads. Once again.

" Regret, Anger, Jealousy,
Fear, and Confusion. "

----- -----

You sighed as you picked up Dre's last remaining and stacked them neatly for him.

"Here your stuff Dre..", you said kindly. "I'm so sorry..", you added and looked over at him.

"It's okay, it isn't your fault, and Thank You.", Dre said and grabbed his stuff out of your hand. He then looked at you and began walking away. You sighed and followed after him. You walked with Dre in silence.