[11] : 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐇𝐢𝐭, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝

You walked silently with Sherry, and she stopped Dre on his track.

"Okay, stop!", Sherry said. "Don't be like that Dre..", Sherry said. "Well what do you want me to do? We been here less than a week and I feel like-"; Sherry continued but got cut off completely by Dre who shouted loudly.

"I feel like it's a year!!", Dre shouted. Almost tearing up. You felt you heart clench when you saw that Dre was in the urge of crying.

"I hate it here!!", Dre continues. And you saw his tears falling already.

You looked down at your feet feeling like you just got stabbed. Cheng really made Dre's life worst. You hated this feeling, and felt extremely bad for him.

"Dre please let me help you.. I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong. Please..", Sherry asked him her voice cracking.

"You don't care what's wrong! All you care about is how happy I am!! And how great the ice cream is! Well I'm not happy!!", Dre shouted. "I hate it here!! I hate everyone here!!", Dre shouted making both you and Sherry shocked.

Did he meant that he hated you too..? "Dre..", you tried to call out gently.

"I hate it here!! And Y/N!! Why do you act like you care so much for me??!! Your just going to be like everyone else!!! You don't know anything about me!! At this point I didn't know how I called you a friend!! WELL. You are not my friend!!! I just want to go home!!", Dre shouted at you, his tears already falling.

Your eyes widen in horror at what he said to you. You swear you have never seen him get this angry at you.. let to know turn against you like this. You stepped back and looked down and clenched your fist in anger, and gritted your teeth, you felt your whole world drop above your head, felt like someone stabbed you triple, the words hit you hard as it repeated in your head over and over again, Sherry was even completely shocked to see Dre like this. She looked at you to see your shocked face.

---------------

" You are not my friend!!! "

---------------

You let out a silent cry, as your tears began to slowly fall, you clenched your fist and looked up and ran past Dre after slightly pushing him aside and ran past him and out of sight. You haven't cried for a long time, but this somewhat hit you hard, the words were harsh, and Dre who you called brother-like to you. But hearing this from him, it hit you triple the pain you felt.

---------------

" You are not my friend!!! "

---------------

It repeated over and over again. Even Dre never thought he would burst out like this. All you did for him was treat him kindly. Much better than how he was treated when he moved here. Harry was a good friend too.

---------------

You ran out into the opening, and it started to rain. But you didn't care at the moment. You were running through the puddles of rain, you could've went to Harry's but Dre is not that far from you. And you rather not have any interaction with Dre, or Harry at the moment. You decided to just stay at a place until the rain stops and you carefully make your way home.

While you were sitting there, you felt someone sit in front of you. And you sighed annoyed. You then looked over slightly and to your surprise you saw another unfamiliar face. This boy has brown hair that was combed in a Mohawk. You didn't understand why he decided to sit here, while there were still other open seats.

"Uh.. I hope you don't mind if I sit here too..", the boy said awkwardly.

"Yeah.. well there isn't any assigned seat are there..?", you said unamused.

"Ah, yes your right.. and I Uhh just wanted to say that you looked very pretty..!", the boy stuttered with a huge blush on his face. This took you completely off guard. And you looked at him shocked.

"Ah.. Thank You I appreciate your comment..", you replied slightly.

"Ye-Yeah..! No problems, I'm Wu Ping by the way.. and you are..?", the boy asked you kindly. You turned to face him once again.

"It's Yunoa Y/N.. you can call me either, and it's nice to meet you I guess..", you said then turned to look at him who blushed once again.

"Nice to meet you too! Soo.. what are you doing here sitting alone..?", Wu Ping asked surprise to see someone as pretty as you sitting alone, and watching the rain fall slowly.

"Nothing much.. I just wanted a place to stay until the rain stops and I'll probably go home..", you replied to him.

"Oh! I'm also doing the same thing too! So it looks like we are no difference right?", Wu Ping asked you chuckling slightly.

You turned to face him then gave him a small smile in return at his comment.

"Yeah.. I suppose.", you replied.

"You going to eat something or.. your just here waiting for the rain to stop?", Wu Ping continues to ask you seeing you didn't order anything to eat or drink.

"Yeah, I might stay here until the rain stops that's pretty much what I'm doing..", you replied and looked over at him.

"Yeah, I'm also doing the same thing. Plus I already ate.. that's why and it started raining.", Wu Ping said. You nodded at him.

The whole time Wu Ping was doing small talks with you and you didn't find him that bad, as you both got along with each other pretty well. You then looked out to see the rain has stopped falling, and you smiled slightly at it.

"Well it was nice talking to you Y/N! I hope we meet again! But I think we are going separate ways right?", Wu Ping asked.

"Yeah.. and it was nice talking to you too Wu Ping I hope so too.", you said and smiled slightly at him, making him blush once again.
(A/N: Boy.. Reader-Chan making every boy blush Ahhh~~ So lovely! ^^ 💕🌷)

"Alright see you Yunoa! And please be careful and take care!!", Wu Ping shouted and waved at you, and you saw him leave the opposite way of yours. And you sighed and walked home but not until a little while.

At lease he was nice to keep you company. You do also hope to see him again. He wasn't that bad and was really nice and friendly.

Unknowingly to you a certain maintenance man saw and heard the whole thing. And walked to his door frame and looked out. Now only to see it completely empty.