[15] : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

Author's Notes: So I updated twice. Because I still had this on draft, and didn't remember when I even wrote the chapter, and I'll try and update more often. And since work been slow. But otherwise Enjoy! ^^

- Didi

*************************

You quickly ran after them, when they jumped walls you weren't too worried about it. You climb up on the truck, and ran across the rooftops, and jumped down and scraping your arms while at it, since you harshly slide your arms across the concreted walls. You then ran after them and jumped between the walls as well, scraping your other arms, then fell scraping both your knees, and hissed in pain, then looked down at the scrape on your knees, to see it badly scraped and bleeding as well, then you felt a pain ache on both your arms and looked at both your arms, and your palm to also see it was badly scraped. You tried to run but hissed painfully when you stretched your scraped knees by running. You then looked at it, but you also needed to get to Dre, so you just ran anyways. Because you just decided to "Fuck It". And ran for it.

"Fuck the pain!", you hissed in English, looking at your bleeding knees, and bleeding arms.

So you just screwed the rules / pain and continued to run after them. You aren't even surprised that you will get injured like right now with all the bleeding spots. You needed to be more concerned for Dre. You then jumped over the bigger wall, and jumped down, and continued to chase after the screaming. You had to push people aside when they were blocking your way, and even some asked to help you since you looked so fucked with the injuries, but you told them you didn't care and continued running for it.

You then saw Dre run into a narrowed area, and ran to him but some dude shut the door on your face and you angrily banged on it once, but it seems like they didn't hear you. You weren't the fan to start screaming at the door like a lunatic, and continued banging since It will be of no use anyways, at this point your knuckles were also scraped. You then looked around the area for an opening, if they won't open it they you will find another way to get into the closed gates.

"The fuc??", you hissed out in anger, and in Japanese.

Then you heard someone groaning on the other side of where you were scanning at.

"Dre..!!", you thought, and quickly turned and scanned your surroundings, to find a way in.

"I swear to god. I will jump this wall if I have to.", you said in Japanese to yourself.

[❕❗️] ,, [❕❗️] ,, [❕❗️] ,, [❕❗️]

Cheng glared down at Dre, while Liang and Zhuang held him back for Cheng.

"You're fast.", Cheng said in English and approached Dre closer. "Not fast enough.", Cheng continued in English. Then he punched Dre, making Dre groan out in pain. Cheng then punched Dre again, making Dre groan out in pain again. He then kicked Dre down to the floor. Cheng was about to punch him again but was stopped when Zhuang held him back.

"He had enough.", Zhuang said to him, holding Cheng back by the arms.

"Don't you remember what we learned?", Cheng asked him. "No weakness! No pain! No mercy!", Cheng continued shouting.

"Cheng! Stop!", Zhuang shouted while holding his arms back.

Cheng looked at the younger male, and glared slightly at his friend. "Let go!", Cheng shouted, and shook his hands lose. Zhuang looked at Cheng and clicked his tongue, and gave him a defeated look since Cheng won't listen, and Zhuang sighed irritated.

Cheng walked toward Dre, who weakly tried to slide away. Cheng was going to take his anger out on Dre. So he neared Dre and raised his hand to punch him. But his eyes widen, when he felt someone pushed his hands away. He looked up with widening eyes when he saw who it was, even his gangs was even shocked.