[18]: 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐣𝐨

Authors Notes:
Before you start yelling at me, this chapter is kinda a cringe!! I am so sorry if it is so bad!!! I'm sorry!! I really tried!! So it might not be good, and cringe as hell!! But this was my original draft!! Please be mindful that I am trying to write to the best of my ability!! Please be respectful!!
- Didi // kaixoxlu

Authors Notes:Before you start yelling at me, this chapter is kinda a cringe!! I am so sorry if it is so bad!!! I'm sorry!! I really tried!! So it might not be good, and cringe as hell!! But this was my original draft!! Please be mindful that I am...

-THE NEXT DAY-

In the end, you were happy that Mr. Han has agreed to come with you guys to the Dojo. You and Dre both walked together to meet up with Mr. Han.

The three of you guys walked to the Dojo then entered. Dre was a little worried. You saw that and turned over to Dre and gently tapped his arms who turned over to look at you. You gave him a slight smile and reassured him.

"Dre.. don't worry they won't hurt you, since Mr. Han is here with us..", you reassured Dre in a hushed whisper.

"If.. you say so Y/N..", Dre replied just as quiet as you. And you nodded at him.

You three made it into the Dojo, but Dre decided to stay close beside you. And you both already saw two people on the mat fighting. You narrowed your eyes at the two and to your surprised you saw who it was.

Liang and Zhuang was it. You watched them fight until you saw Zhuang was able to get Liang down on the ground but stopped hesitate to do it or not. Your eyes widen once again. To you it seem like Zhuang didn't want to hurt Liang in anyway. And you can see it. Just by analyzing his movement.

"What are you doing?", you heard their master asked him in a rough voice. And you turned over to him and glare a bit and analyzed his movement as well.

"Why did you stop?", Master Li asked him.

"Finish!", Master Li shouted. Zhuang hesitated, but he punched Liang's neck anyways. You winced, with Dre and you started to feel some type of way, like they might not be as bad as you thought they were.

"Come here.", you heard Master Li said and stood up to Zhuang with his hands raised.

Your eyes widened when you saw him slapped Zhuang, making him stumbled back. You hissed and held the urge to not run up there to stop him. But you heard Dre speak up.

"Okay, you guys let's get outta here.", Dre said. But you and Mr. Han stood still.

"Stand up!", you heard Master Li shouted. "We do not stop when our enemy is down.", he said. "No mercy...No mercy in the studio...No mercy in competition...No mercy in Life! Our enemies deserve pain.", he continued. You looked at him bitterly. That's not what it is. You are starting to believe what Mr. Han said about there is no such thing as bad students, only a bad teacher is true. But you shook your thoughts away.