[13] : 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐲

"Ah, so you are that precious little dragonfly that attacked my student. Didn't you?", their master asked you in English and eyed you amused. You cringed slightly at what he called you. But decided to ignore it at the moment.

Your eyes widen and you narrowed your eyes slightly at him. "Who even told him that??", you thought and ignored it and looked at him.

"I recalled I didn't hurt any of them. I tripped them not hit them.", you replied sternly. Their master looked at you a bit shocked but was slightly amused by your personality.

"What an interesting Dragonfly.", their master spoked amused at you.

"May I please go now? If that's all you needed to ask me.", you said.

He smirked at you, amusingly. "I will. But I want to see your skills against one of my student. That then I will believe you. Dragonfly.", their master replied. Your eyes widen and you looked over to see him eyeing Liang. "He wants me to fight Liang??", you thought. There is no way you are hurting either of his student. Liang bit his lips nervously and looked over at you, when he felt both your eyes on him.

"I'm not fighting any of your students.", you said sternly, which made him and everyone shocked. Usually none of them would refuse whatever their master tells them to do. Liang, Cheng and Zhuang looked over at you shocked but feared for what he might do. "Then I won't allow you to leave Dragonfly.", their master said. Your eyes widen again and you looked over at him.

"Yeah..? Watch me leave.", you said, and quickly turned to walk away.

This took him off guard and he glared slightly at you, while all his students gasped slightly. You walked to the door to open it. But a hand gripped it back. You grew annoyed and turned over to see their master blocking the door.

"Let go of the door. I need to go or I will be late.", you said sternly but politely.

Cheng, Liang and Zhuang looked over at you worried before Cheng tried to speak to him.

"Shifu..", Cheng called out loud but worried, and glanced at you feeling fear in his body. He regret telling his master about you. His fear of what his master might do to you is dangerously high.

"Quiet Cheng. I'll deal with her.", their master replied back and looked at you.

Liang and Zhuang looked over at you with worries and fear. You sighed annoyed and turned over and slightly glared at their master.

"Fine. I'll do it. But I'm doing it however. I'll do it my way..", you said gritting your teeth, and turned to face the mat they have. "And I won't be changing out.", you added and walked toward the mat, and got on to it. Then titled your head slightly at Liang, who looked at you and slightly but slowly stood up. When you were close enough Liang looked at you then looked away slightly daring not to look at your gaze, his heart was pounding slightly. "I'm so sorry.. Y/N..", Liang whispered quietly. You heard him and widen your eyes but you decided not to say anything. Cheng and Zhuang looked at you, knowing that you might be capable of beating Liang, but they could also be wrong. They just hope you won't hurt him too much.

"Very well then Dragonfly.", their master said amused. Then took a seat and told you both to began while he watched you closely.