[5] : 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

Cheng's Point Of View

I sat out with my two best friends Liang and Zhuang. We were getting breakfast, well both of them were. I kept glancing at that one girl that I saw at the park. I saw her sitting and reading beside the same blonde-haired boy that I usually see her with. Harry was his name I remember. I don't understand how I got the blonde boy's name and not the girl's name.

I swear I have never notice that one before. I was getting frustrated about this before I spoked up slightly annoyed. Hopefully my two friends would know who she is. If not I won't be so happy but I won't blame them both because I know they never took notice of her either. Then I was snapped out by Zhuang asking me.

"Uh.. Cheng Gēge.. you okay??", Zhuang asked me and looked closely at my face confused.

"What? And I'm fine. Why?", I asked him a bit frustrated.

"Cheng.. you've been spacing out for the last few minutes.. that's why Zhuang asked.", I heard Liang speak to me quietly.

I ignored both of my friends and asked them both if they knew who that girl is. Or if they knew anything about that girl.

"Who is that?", I asked both Zhuang and Liang.

"Who is.. which one??", I heard them both asked me and followed my gaze.

"That one right there.", I replied.

"Ohh, you meant the loud one that is laughing with her friends.", Liang and Zhaung said.

"What?? Who are they looking at?? I didn't ask that one! She's not even loud She's reading quietly.", I thought completely confused.

"Why her Cheng? She so damn loud I thought you hated loud people. That thing has 10x the loud-mouth. It sounds like she's yelling instead of talking. She so damn noisy, noisy.", Zhuang and Liang said.

"I do, and Liang, Zhuang. Who are you guys even looking at?? I wasn't talking about that one. I don't care about that one. I meant the one that is sitting by Harry, the one that is reading quietly, not that loud rat. God.. even her voice is annoying.. so pitched..", I groaned.

I saw them look again before I glared at Zhuang slightly for pointing at her. After they both finally notice who I was talking about.

"Ohh! You mean her! That one by Harry!", Zhuang said pointing at the girl.

"Zhuang don't point!", Liang said, and flicked his forehead.

"Ow. Liang Gēge, you don't have to keep doing that!", Zhuang winced and whined.
(A/N: Any Reference? No. Okay..)

"Yes. That ONE. You deserve it for pointing. So stop pointing. Or else she'll notice idiot..", I scowled him. I felt Zhuang frowned at me but I ignored him and then I heard Liang.

"To be honest I have not notice her yet until you pointed it out.. I wish I knew but I don't think I know who she is.", Liang said.

"Me either but I know she looks very pretty! Right guys??", Zhuang the youngest jumped.

I saw Liang blushed slightly, and I felt my face heat up a bit. Honestly now that I think about it she is pretty. I then widen my eyes and shook it away, I like MEIYING. Not her, but I can't help but feel interested in knowing her more.

End Of Cheng's Point Of View

Liang blushed slightly, when he turned over to look at you to see you reading quietly next to Harry who was talking to his friends.
(A/N: Hmm. Liang must really like you
Reader-Chan).