[7] : 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

You sighed and kicked a nearby rock. You decided to walk around a bit. After Dre went home. You sighed and felt bad for Dre since he gets bullied for no reasons. As you were walking you heard someone calling your name.

"Y/N!!", the familiar voices called. You quickly turned to the familiar voice and widen your eyes when you saw a familiar blonde boy.

"Harry..!", you shouted surprised and ran over to him and hugged him. You haven't talk to him for awhile. Harry was shocked and slightly blushed but smiled and hugged you back.

"Yunoa! I missed you! Where were you when we were in Mr. Holt's class??", Harry asked. You pulled away and sighed softly.
(A/N: I'm sure Reader-Chan misses you
too Harry as much as you misses
Reader-Chan! ^^ 🕊💕)

"The stupid principle switched my class to Mrs. Clarkson's class.", you said and sighed. Harry looked at you and also sighed.

"Did you know anyone there..?", Harry asked. As you both walked side to side together. You harden your eyes, remembering the bullies.

"Yeah.. apparently. I was stuck with the Rude Boy, and his two bully friends.", you said.

"Rude Boy..?", Harry asked a bit shocked. "Yeah.. you know Cheng..? And his two companions that is mostly around him?", you asked and looked over at Harry.

"Ohh, those ones.", Harry said. You nodded. "Aside from that.. Yunoa how did you do that??", Harry asked you forgetting to ask you.

"How did I do what..?", you asked slightly confused. Harry looked at you and was slightly flustered when he remembered. He forgot to be more specific about what he wanted.

"How did you take Cheng down like that..?? Most people here are afraid to mess with him.", Harry asked a bit shocked and looked at you.

"Ohh, you meant that.. I used to take Kung Fu class back then.. but stopped after my parents stop caring for me and put me away to the orphanage.. I was able to get done with most courses until my parents left me in the orphanage... So I started practicing a bit more when I got to the orphanage.. until my final release after I got old enough to be on my own..", you replied softly and sighed.

Harry looked at you completely shocked, and felt a bit bad for asking it. "Yunoa.. I am so sorry! I didn't mean to bring it up!", Harry was quickly to apologized. You looked at him, and smiled slightly. "It's okay Harry.", you said. Harry looked at you a bit worried but nodded.

"Soo.. you basically live on your own now..?", Harry asked looking over at you.

"Yeah.. apparently.. I have an older cousin but he couldn't come.. but he sent me some money to pay for the house bills. Which I've been paying for it with my saved money..", you replied. "And started Saving when I was younger..", you said and looked over at him.

"Wow.. You are very mature for.. your 17 right?", Harry asked. You nodded your head. "Yeah..", you replied. "Wow, you really are something Y/N. Your very mature for a 17 years old.", Harry commented. Making you shocked but you chuckled quietly.

"Thanks..", you said. Harry blushed slightly at you. He then looked over at you.
(A/N: Ahhh, Harry is so cute! <3)

"Soo.. You plan to go back and visit the orphanage someday..?", Harry asked. You looked at him and sighed sadly.

"I would.. but I can't..", you said. "Why..??", Harry asked you a bit confused.

"The orphanage was in Japan.. but it got abandoned and casted off after the caretaker past away, and the orphanage got burned down..", you said and continued. "The caretaker was like a mother-figure to me and the only one I can call family. Along with everyone else in the orphanage they were really kind.. but I had to leave them.. because I was old enough..", you continued.

Harry saw that and stood there shocked and then he immediately pulled you in a hug, which shocked you completely but you hugged him back, and he patted your back gently.

"It's okay Y/N.. You'll always have me and Dre.", Harry said and smiled at you. "That's why you care about Dre, because he was like a brother to you. Since you were an only child. I am shocked that you were that strong to push through.", Harry said and pulled away and smiled at you. You pulled away and returned his smile and nodded at him.

"Thank You, for being a friend Harry.. if Dre was here, I would of said the same thing too.", you said. Harry smiled and nudged your elbow. "Of course you would.", Harry chuckled.

"Come on Yunoa, let's go and eat! I'm starving!", Harry said and tried to lighten up the mood. You chuckled and nodded at him.

"The problem is where though..?", you asked confused and looked over at Harry.

"Want to get some noodles? Because I know exactly the place.", Harry said.

"Ohhh, so a noodle date then?", you asked playfully. Making Harry blushed madly and pushed you playfully, and you laughed softly.

"I mean.. It kinda is like that. If you want to put it that way. Now come on Y/N!", Harry said and grabbed your wrist gently and lead you through the crowded busy streets.

You allowed him to pull you, and he ordered two bowls of noodles, and sat out to eat.

"These are my favorite types of noodles.", Harry said as you both started eating.

"They are really good.", you said and ate another one. Harry smiles. "Told you.", he said. You then kicked his leg and he laughed.

After you guys were done eating you and Harry walked home together. It wasn't too dark but maybe in the afternoon. You both made it home and you thanked Harry for hanging out with you. "Thank You for your time Harry.", you said and smiled at him while he smiled back.

You then went up and hugged Harry once again, and he returned it before you both bid a farewell, and entered your building.

< --------- • --------- >

Sorry my Reader-Chan's!
I was thinking about the next chapter for
the story and I realized that Harry does
indeed need a lot of Loving since
well personally I think he's really cool!
and cute! And when I read most
Karate Kid Fan-fictions they don't often
include Harry as much, and I wanted to
appreciate Harry for being Dre's friend
and Reader-Chan's friend so I wrote this!
I hope you liked this Chapter!!
I'll try and include more Harry's scenes too!
I will also remember to include each
individual Chapters for each characters!
When I have the time! That includes.
Cheng, Liang, Zhuang, Harry, and Dre!
It'll be the same Solo Chapter like this one!
But different type of storyline!!
Without further due! Enjoy!! ^^

- Love Didi 💕