Chapter 7

Third-person POV

"What?" Kiara yelled so angrily that her parents became concerned for her, and as they were about to approach her, she rushed into her bedroom and shut the door.

"Are you crazy?Mr. Khurana, do you even know what you are saying?" Kiara said frustratedly.

"I know what I'm saying, Ms. Mehra; I want us to get married." Neil replied a bit clearly.

"We just met once ,how can you decide that we'll get married? And how did you even get my number?" Kiara spoke up, her voice rising with each word.

"If you forgot, let me remind you that my brother is your best friend's boyfriend." Neil replied, calm as ever.

"See Mr. Khurana ,about these relationships, I said to you even the day we met, I don't want to marry you. Then why are you behind me regarding it?" She said, roaming around the room, with anxiousness.

"I guess I'll not be able to speak on the phone, Ms. Mehra, so can you please meet me somewhere outside? I'll even give you the right to choose the place we meet." Neil said, trying to act gentlemanly.

"Wow, wow, wow. Thank you so much for your offer, Mr. Khurana," Kiara said sarcastically.

"Do you really think I'll be able to think anything right now after causing me so much confusion? "Kiara replied again with annoyance.

"So shall I tell you the place we should meet?"

"If I'm not going to think about it, obviously you have to tell, and as far as I can tell, you might have decided as well, except that you pulled a very strange stunt to show how much of a gentleman you are after nearly giving me a heart attack." Kiara said, with a obvious tone.

"Oh my, my! My future wife already knows me so well," Neil exclaimed, playfully.

"I am not your future wife, Mister; now tell me the place we should meet before I find the address of your house and change it to a hospital." She threatened.

"Oh, I'm scared." Neil said, faking a scare.

"Very funny"

"Ok, OK, enough of my time, let's meet at Indiano Cafe on the highway."

'Wait---"

"Bye"

The line was cut, Kiara in a state of confusion.

*******************************************************************************

Neil

Kiara, Kiara, Kiara

This girl is just messing with my mind when two days ago my brother told me everything two days ago.

Two days earlier

"Bro, bro, bro!"  I heard Sid call me.

"Yes, Sid, what happened? Despite feeling dejected due to the date situation, I ask him softly.

"I know what happened on your date." He said which caught me off gaurd.

Oh wait,

pause,

repeat,

I know he likes to spy, but how does he know?

"What?" I asked, surprised and shocked.

"Yes, I know that the girl you met was not supposed to be your date but rather her best friend." He started telling me, making me relive my whole date.

"And how do you know? Are you spying on me, Sid?" I question with a serious voice.