Chapter 15

Hey, all the lovely people who took the time to read this... do vote and give inline comments, they are my energy boosters <3

********************************************

Kiara

It's 12:30 right now and I'm standing in front of the Pavillion mall, leaving all my work at the office

Reason?

My mom is more best friend to my best friend than I am, so all in all, Prishu knew about all the honeymoon stuff and now she had called me to do the shopping. 

Entering the mall, I looked around but I was not able to see Prisha anywhere, so I decided to call her. Taking my mobile as I was just going to click on the screen I heard someone yell my name.

"KIA........" and listening to the voice I immediately knew, it was none other than the great Prisha Singhania, thinking this I turned my head towards her direction to only get startled by the sight.

Why?

It was not only Prisha but Sid, Mumma, Mom, and Neil with her.

This best friend of mine!

As much as I was pissed at her not telling me about everyone coming , I still went toward them and smiled,

"Hey Everyone...I didn't know that I am going to shop with everyone" I said smiling at everyone and at the end, a sarcastic smile towards Prisha and all she did was smile sheepishly.

"Hi Kiara, so let's go and start shopping" Both the mothers said, making me and Neil look at each other in amusement.

"Sure!" I said and started following them .

"Don't you think your best friend is way too excited?" Neil whispered.

"Uh-huh, maybe because she is your brother's girlfriend" I replied to which we both smiled looking in their direction where Prisha and Sid were fighting while following the mothers

After that, we all went to different stores to buy clothes and packed food items because the mothers believe we won't be able to survive on the foreign food and all the other necessary items, and right now we're all sitting and having burgers and fries at McDonald's.

As you all would've been aware by now, it was Prisha's idea to stop here.

And there I received the shocking news that would definitely make my boss angry, 

Neil and I are supposed to go on honeymoon tomorrow, like seriously tomorrow? Just yesterday we were informed about it and tomorrow I have the go and let me tell you why my boss would get angry, it's because I already was on leave the last whole week and now I again have to take leave.

I was surprised at how would have they planned everything within a span of 2 days and I guess Neil also had the same question which he thankfully asked then we came to know about the reason for our mothers' so frequent hangouts since the time marriage was decided. 

Because it turns out apparently they've become best of friends, and since the marriage had been fixed they both have decided everything, and as of honeymoon is concerned they've already bought the tickets and also have our visa and everything.

Like seriously people, they are so prepared...It wouldn't shock me if by any chance they tell some other weird plan within the span of seconds.

But anyways, so we finally finished our meal at McDonald's and reached home and the first thing I did was quickly enter the bedroom and fall on the bed.