Epilogue

Two months later. 

Neil 

I'm so much happy right now, as you all know that Kiara confessed her feelings for me which I surely reciprocated, and now we're a happy family with our ever after. 

I have the two most important ladies in my life whom I love to the moon and back. 

And today I'm even happier because it's

Sid and Prisha's wedding 

Yes! They are finally getting married... 

The reason for everything that happened is finally happening and just look at my brother,
Damn! He looks so happy, I've never seen him this much smiling ever even though he's smiling foolishly all of the time. 

I'm so happy for him.

But don't you all think that the Groom's brother deserves a more interesting job than standing at the entrance and welcoming everyone with his beautiful daughter who deserves more attention than the guests. 

"Oh wow Neil, doing duties well I see."  Said a voice behind me and I don't even have to turn to recognize it, 

"Kiara, finally now you're going to stand here, while I go and enjoy my life with my daughter" I said turning towards her only to see her standing fuming towards me which I really enjoyed.

"Did you by chance forget that you even have a wife?" She said pointing towards herself and I just smiled looking at her annoyed face. 

"Oh no, I remember having a wife who I love." I said and she quickly smiled. 

"But I love my daughter more." I said looking at Aksha, who was giving a cute smile.

"Even I love her more than you though." She said and I smiled at i.t 

"But let's see at night who loves who more." Kiara whispered mischievously near my ear winking at me and my eyes just got wide with a sudden realization. 

"Give her to me and you go and  help your brother, he's so bothered about his sherwani'" Kiara informed me and I stood there with confusion. 

"Dad is gonna come here, I'm just standing for a few minutes."' She said and I nodded while giving Aksha to her and going to my brother's room.

.

.

"Hello Sid!" I greeted him as I entered to only see him looking at me with an emotional face. 

"Don't worry, you'll just feel emotional today, it's just about the marriage day that brings so much emotional vibe with it, you'll be a great husband, I know." I said to him after seeing his doubt-filled eyes and to this, he just hugged me and began to sob a little. 

"Thank you, thank you so much Bro..." He said while between his little sobs "You're the best brother in the whole world, if not for you I don't think this day would've ever arrived." 

Hearing Sid, my mind went to the whole flashback of events that led finally to his marriage and I couldn't help but smile. 

"Ok now, enough of emotions, go and get ready, see your sherwani is still lying on the bed." I said and he gave me a smile and then I left to get ready myself. 

*************************************************************************************************

Kiara 

It's finally Prisha's marriage, woo hoo !

Yes! I'm so much excited for her marriage, that girl deserves all the happiness and she's going to get it and I'm more than happy about it. 

Right now, I'm going to my room to get ready, even though I was already ready I wished for a little touch-up. 

After all, I'm the most important one, as I'm from both the sides. 

"Neil! Thank god you're here, help me in getting Aksha ready." I said and handed her to him and I know he's gonna do a great job, so I just sat while doing some makeup when someone knocked on the door. 

"Kiara Di, Prisha Di is calling you." Informed Prisha's cousin and I just nodded at him and completed my makeup and then informed Neil about me Prisha calling me before leaving the room. 

.

.

As soon as I entered the room Prisha engulfed me in a really tight hug. 

"Prishu as much as I love you, still you cannot marry if you choke me to death." I said and she left me quickly.

"Sorry" She said cutely and I just smiled at her. 

"You're looking damn beautiful my girl!" I said kissing her cheek, which immediately made her face glow. 

"My brother-in-law is gonna die seeing this Greek goddess." I said making her blush. 

Damn adorable! 

"By the way, why did you call me?" I asked and she nodded before taking a box and opening it revealing a pendant. 

"I know you always scold me for gifts, but you have to accept this one." She said sternly, while taking out the chain from it which had a pendant that could be opened, since I'm always curious I quickly opened it to see our childhood photo sticked there. 

"Oh My God, it's so beautiful, Thank you." I said with happiness. "But it was not needed, why do you spend so much money yaar." I started my rant and she just shushed me down. 

"Kiara, not a word more, I've got you this, just to say a big thank you." Prishu said and I just gave her a huge questioning look. 

"I want to thank you, for making this marriage possible, if not for you, I don't think this day would've ever arrived." She said and I smiled at her and just then we were called downstairs as the marriage was going to begin. 

*********************************************************************************** 

Third Person POV

Soon after everyone arrived the marriage of our handsome Sid and gorgeous Prisha started wherein they both got tied to each other for eternity. 

After they both were declared married, everyone clapped for them. 

"This is such a great day!" Kiara whispered to Neil while looking at the newlyweds.

"It indeed is, look how happy everyone is." Neil said and Kiara just smiled at him in agreement. 

And then it was the time for the newlywed's nightmare,

it was time to click photographs,
But they managed through it ,just to reach the last photograph which was the family photo. 

It was all the three families.
The Khurana Family, The Shrivastava family, and the Mehra Family

The huge family with smile-adorned faces. 

'Click'  was the sound heard when the photographer clicked the photo, and finally everyone relieved that the photography session ended with the best photograph at the end. 

********************************************************************************************

Hey Lovely Readers,

Here goes the Epilogue 

Hope you all liked it 

I can't just believe the fact that now the story is over and I won't be updating it 

Thank you for all your love and support throughout 

Do vote and comment your thoughts

Love,

Author