Chapter 8

Kiara

Never in my life had I thought that I'd agree to marry someone, let alone with a contract, but I agreed, just because I found it a win-win situation.

Agreeing to marriage just makes the path clear for Prisha to get married to the love of her life, as she says, and also my parents, who are just so happy since the time I told them that I went on a date and said yes to marriage.

Obviously, at first, they were angry as typical parents would be for not telling them about going on a date, then they were the ones convincing me, and now I'm getting married, so overall, they are happy.

And to add more good news on top of it, just now I received a call from Prishu saying she told the truth to her parents and Sid to his, and both of their parents have also agreed to their marriage. Obviously, neither of the parents nor anybody else knows about the contract; it's just between me and Mr. Khurana.

Furthermore, getting involved with someone isn't a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Everywhere there's just a happy atmosphere, and I'm more than happy about it.

The only thing left to do is sign the contract.

As I was thinking about it, I got a call from Mr. Khurana.

"Hey, Mr. Khurana!"

"Hello, Kiara."

"Mm-hmm, I see, first name basis." I said with a amused smile.

"Obviously we're going to get married, and I don't want anyone to get suspicious seeing us addressing each other so formally," he replied in an obvious tone.

"All right, Neil, why did you call? "I asked.

Now even I'm on a first-name basis.

"Care to tell?" I said, as I didn't hear anything for a minute.

"Surely, I called to say the contract is ready, so can you come to my office to sign it tomorrow?" He asked.

"I guess, I can. Address please?" I asked.

"Are you being serious right now?" he replied with a shocked tone.

"What happened?" I asked with confusion.

"You seriously don't know the address of Khurana Enterprises, The KHURANA ENTERPRISES." He said, his voice raising a little.

"No, it's not the Supreme Court or something that I should know the address of." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"So I'll text you the address, fine?" He asked calming down a little.

"Of course. So, at what time shall I come?" I asked.

"Timing is something you can decide, but surely message me so I can fix your appointment." He said and I thought for a moment before replying,

"No need for me to message later; I'll come at 1 p.m.," I said.

"Lunch time, I see."

"Yup, no other free time." I said, sighing.

"Ok then, see you tomorrow at 1pm." 

"Sure, Bye."

"Bye" He greeted back and hung up.

Hmm, so everything is on track.

____________________________________________________________________________

Neil