Chapter 17

Kiara 

Sleeping is the greatest comfort of all, it's my sole motto!

But as I had promised earlier, I literally got up after about 2 hours to see Neil sitting on the edge of the bed scrolling through his mobile.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked while rubbing my eyes and throwing the blanket beside me.

"Because you were sleeping very soundly and I had some urgent phone calls to make, so I didn't think that waking you up would be necessary, plus, night markets are more beautiful after 8 pm, the room service guy told me." He informed.

"Oh, so I'll get ready soon, see it's already 7:30." I said pointing at the clock and stood up from the bed to get ready.

.

.

.

I soon got ready in my outfit which was nothing but black ankle-length jeans with a crop top and then finally a beige coat.

Do not say anything about my fashion sense, I know it is bad, but this is I guess 1st time that I'm wearing casuals that are not chosen by Prisha and even not styled by her.

She is the one, who mostly styles me, she has so Good fashion sense, that people would certainly doubt us being best friends.

Enough of the talks, I'm already getting late.

"C'mon Neil, Let's go I'm ready." I said in a cheerful voice picking my sling bag from the table.

"Yup, let's go... By the way, you're looking really beautiful." He complimented and I was on cloud 9 hearing someone praise me

Here's another fact about me, I just love, when anyone praises me!

"Thank you so much!" I said and we both went out on our spree of viewing the beauty.

Since the night market that we had decided to go, to was nearby the hotel we were staying in, we decided to take a walk till there.

.

.

Soon we reached there and I was just shocked and surprised to see the decoration, I just couldn't control myself from clicking pictures here and there and then video calling Prisha.

Trring

"Hey Kiara, How are you? did you reach safely?" I heard Mom ask.

wait a minute.

I realised something, and looked at my phone's screening before again speaking up,

"Hello Mom, I'm fine and yes I reached safely. How come you have Prisha's phone?" I asked her.

"Dude when she has the whole me, how can she not have my phone" I heard Prisha say in an excited tone. 

"Prisha, what are you doing with my mother in law?" I asked, feeling a little envious.

"Oh, she's just not yours but also Mine." Prisha said pressuring on mine and I couldn't do anything but say, 

"Do whatever you want, I'll be the favourite one." I said to her in a confident challenging tone .

"Haww, not true, just let me come here after marriage then we'll see who's her favourite." she replied in the same tone. 

Before I could even reply I heard Mom yell,

"I seriously doubt that you both are best friends, continuously fighting!"  She angrily said and we both gave her a sad pout which she royally ignored .