Chapter 16

Neil 

These 2 days have been more hectic than the past 2 weeks because after the whole wedding was over, I finally went to the office and saw all the blunders and stuff done by my dear employees and the main reason being nothing just my absence.

And it took me a whole day to call and scold and make the employees understand how things work and to be honest, I didn't really expect anything else from them considering they are just interns. But I do remember to be strict so that wherever they go in the future they won't be like the dumb people who didn't really know anything.

I still remember my internship days... It was a great time. My boss was also a great man, if I ever have to acknowledge someone for my success he's definitely going to be on my list right after my parents.

He was strict yet Caring and Understanding which made my internship a great experience and I just wish to be like him.

Ok, so enough of the off-topic discussion, let's come to the main part, so finally, when I had cleared up all the blunders I had to again take holidays. What for? My honeymoon...

 Wow !

I don't know what would be the office's condition when I come back.

I soon realized that it was a really stressful topic for me, so I decided to not talk about it till we finish our trip, because I don't want to mess up my vacation. Whatever happens at the office would be taken care of at the office only... That's my new motto.

But honestly saying, the mothers' have literally planned well than even some managers.

And so, taking into consideration their top-class planning here I am sitting on a flight, waiting for it to land soon when I see a really beautiful angelic face beside me which I soon realized to be of Kiara's. 

This Girl! I truly don't want to end our marriage, but what can I do now ?

Just enjoy the moment!

Yes, whatever is going to happen in the future will happen I should not get sad by it and even destroy the present happy moments .

We're going to land in 10 minutes and still, Kiara is not yet awake... She's a heavy sleeper...like waking her up is the only thing consistent after the marriage.

And so taking in mind the consistency, I've decided to finally wake her up.

"Kiara, wake up, see we're about to land." I said while shaking her a little which immediately made her wakeup .

So now I know that to wake her up the only thing required is to shake her a little, It's fixed that I'm going to follow this for the next whatever time we are together

"huh, where are we?" She asked, still sleepy.

"On the flight, remember we are going to Paris on our supposed honeymoon but actually a friendly trip." I said trying to make her remember everything, and thank god she understood it soon and immediately came to her full senses. 

"Oh, right! So did we reach? No.... I don't think so, where are we? When we'll reach?" She started talking and now I regret waking her up before landing. 

"Shush, we're still in flight, and we're going to land in ten minutes, so till then sit quiet." I said in a commanding tone to which she smiled and nodded her hair innocently. 

Oh God, I don't ever wanna imagine a day when she's not with me, I hope someday even she'll think the same and we both have our ever after!

********************************************************