Chapter 22

Kiara 

"Aksha" I and Neil said together the name of the baby girl. 

"Wow Kiara! That's such a nice name, do you know what it means?" Mom asked and I just shook my head positively before speaking.

"It means Blessings from God." I said. 

"Wow, my daughter is really intelligent!" Dad praised and I smiled at him. 

"But Kiara, how did you come up with such a nice name so quickly?" Sid asked me a being a little confused. 

"Actually Sid, My parents always say that if you've got a girl child then you're really blessed, and so they wanted to name me Aksha, but since my aunt was really a big fan of some TV serial, she was stubborn on naming me Kiara, as it was the actress's name in the serial, so I was named Kiara." I informed. 

"Thank god, they didn't name you Aksha, otherwise how would've we gotten such a cute name for our baby doll." Neil said while picking up Little Aksha, and I just smiled looking at them. 

They're gonna be the best father-daughter duo ever! 

"Yes, so what I was saying is, my Mom and dad even though agreed, they still felt that they should name me what they thought of, but since they couldn't do anything about it, they just accepted the name, but when I came to know about this, I was in maybe grade 4 or 5, at that moment, I promised them, I'll name my child as Aksha." I said remembering the memory when the sudden realization hit me. 

"Wait a minute, my mom and Dad know nothing about all this baby thing?" I said, actually kind of screamed in shock, and soon that shock was transferred to everyone. 

"Oh My God, what would Priya Ji think, that her friend didn't even bother to tell her anything which even concerns her." Mom said getting restless. 

"Oh Mom, Mumma is really chill and awesome, she wouldn't get angry, and if you think she will, do one thing, call her and Papa for dinner and then tell her everything." Neil said and I really loved the way he has gotten so familiar with my parents.

"You're right, So where should I start, yes I'll call Priya and Atish ji, while Kiara you take care of Aksha and Sid and Neil will help me in the kitchen and Harsh will go and buy the necessary it's for dinner." Mom quickly told us the plan and before we could deny, she had already left to call Mumma. 

"Dad!" I called out. 

"Yes dear?" He asked me. 

"Can I call Prisha too?" I asked and he nodded and yes and before Sid could really jump in excitement, I just signaled him to stay silent. 

"Ok everyone, I've called Priya Ji and invited her for dinner, but she doesn't know the reason she's coming, I'm planning on surprising her, so if she calls anyone of you, stay silent." Mom ordered us and we all nodded before getting back to work. 

"The main thing, I've invited her for tomorrow's dinner as it's already dinner time, and we haven't really eaten anything except that few bites of pasta." Mom said and I and Sid agreed .

"Yeah, it's nice, we'll have a lot of time tomorrow, so everyone assemble at the dining table, while I'll bring the food which I've prepared." Dad said and I remembered that he was working in the kitchen. 

We all then quickly had our dinner, talking at first and then in silence as the baby had slept. 

"Kiara, give her to me, today I'll make her sleep in my room and tomorrow we'll bring a cradle for her." Mom said and quickly handed her a sleeping Aksha who was I swear looking so cute that I just wanted to snuggle with her.