Chapter 18

Neil 

This beautiful lady sleeping hugging me is not as sweet as she seems, because she's literally trying her best to choke me and kill me, but still, I'm happy with our closeness.

Hope one day Kiara also develops at least 1% of the emotions I feel and asks me to sabotage the contract. I promise the day Kiara says that she is willing to give this marriage even a little chance though without love, still I wouldn't even ask her a single question and immediately cancel our contract. 

Her just one move.

I was so lost in my thoughts when I felt happiness go a little away from me, opening my eyes, I immediately got to know the reason for it.

Kiara woke up a little and the first thing she did was turn to the other side and again sleep.

As I said, a heavy sleeper!

But I had to break her beauty sleep and wake her up because it was already 12 in the afternoon

Yes! we've been sleeping so long, even though I woke up at least 2 hours ago, I just didn't get the urge to get up from the bed that too doing the hard work to get out of Kiara's Choking hold. 

And since I trust you guys, let me tell you the truth, it's because I didn't want to miss even a single moment of our closeness...

But now that quota is filled for today and I need to wake her up quickly, otherwise, we would be late for seeing the Eiffel tower and as much as I know her till date, she's gonna blame it on me, so people let's do the hardest thing in the world which I know how to make simple and that is, 

Waking her up

"Kiara... Wake Up!" as you all know just calling out her name doesn't work so I did what I had discovered I shook her a little and she immediately woke up

This really works !

"What's your problem? Can't you see an innocent human sleeping?" I heard her yell at me like I'd woken her up at 5 in the morning. 

"Oh innocent human, it's already 12 pm, don't you have to go sightseeing?" I questioned. 

"Oh shit shit shit... couldn't you  have woken me early, now see because of you we'll get late." she said while literally jumping off the bed and entering the bathroom .

Told you all!

*******************************************************************************

Kiara 

This hotel's mattresses are really good, I'm gonna ask them the brand they are from so I can order them in India.

They are so comfortable, like seriously you lie on them and you'll sleep.

Kia, for once, at least once think about something other than sleeping!

Oh right, I should quickly get ready, I'm already late according to the plan I made, and I've even missed my breakfast.

This Man, normally he wakes me up every day early, like every day, Kiara wakeup! Kiara don't you have to reach the office? Wake Up soon! And today when I had to wake up early he decided to not wake me up, reason? 

Still unknown !

Leaving the topic, I quickly freshened up, took a bath, and dressed up in what I felt was the perfect combination.

"Neil, come on, I'm ready, let's go!" I said in a cheerful voice as we had to go for lunch first .

"Yes, just wait 10 more minutes, I'll get ready and then we'll go." He said getting up and entering the bathroom leaving me irritated to no extent.