Chapter 23

Kiara 

Waking up with such great comfort feels so nice, and I'm even happier because I'm the first one to wake up today. 

Getting excited I looked at the clock to just again get shocked, 

it was freaking 9 am! 

Oh my god, how did I sleep so late? Also Neil is too sleeping till now, he'll get late for office if he doesn't wake up now. 

"Neil, wake up, it's already 9." I said and he quickly woke up while carefully placing Aksha on the bed and rushing to the bathroom. 

"Get ready soon, till then I'll set up the breakfast." I said and turned to go out only to see Aksha waking up from her sleep, so I decided to even take her with me downstairs. 

"Good Morning, cutie-pie. You know your dad's gonna get late today because of you." I said to her while descending the stairs only to get a giggle in return which made me go awe. 

.

"Good Morning Mom!" I greeted as I reached the dining table. 

"Good morning Kiara, Oh wow! my granddaughter's awake, good morning Aksha." Mom said taking her from me and kissing her cheek.

"Mom, you play with her till then I'll prepare her milk." I said to which she nodded and went towards the TV dodging her. 

After that, I quickly went towards the kitchen, brought the milk and gave it to her, and went again to the kitchen to bring Neil's breakfast and quickly set it up on the table. 

"Good Morning Mom." I heard Neil say while coming downstairs while Mom greeted him back. 

"Neil, come and have breakfast fast." I said while quickly placing the plate on the table. 

"Oh My, my cutie pie is awake." Neil said taking Aksha in his arms to which she smiled.

With that, he finished his breakfast and started going out not before kissing Aksha's cheek. 

"Finally, now I'll go and fresh up." I said taking a sigh and going towards the room to fresh up not before asking Mom to take care of her. 

.

.

 I soon took a bath and went downstairs to have breakfast where I could see no one, 

maybe they are in the garden,

I thought and had breakfast and then went to the garden to see Mom sitting on the swing playing with each other the ultimate peek a boo. 

"Kiara, it's nice that you came soon." Mom said,looking at me with a relieved expression. 

"Why?" I asked sitting next to her. 

"Actually, my sister had called, and she said that she's having a kitty party at her house, so I'm going." Mom informed me. 

"Ok, so giver her to me, so that you can go and get ready." I said and took Aksha with me and Mom went away to get ready. 

.

.

It's been 3 hours since Mom left and I'm alone in the house with Aksha who's currently sleeping on the bed and I'm sitting next to her searching about the current case that has come up just today. 

It's about a woman accused of murdering her ex-husband, who says she has not murdered him but the husband's current wife has something else to say, so yeah, I'm just searching more about the case till the time my baby girl is sleeping.