Fate . . . Slime Order Part 1

Before we start . . . this is my first time writing a Rimuru story , though yes I had an idea book , and a lot of them are based on Rimuru . . also this will  be a test for me , so that's why I will write only one-shots and short stories  . . . anyway don't expect much Tee-hee 

Oh and all characters might or will be ooc sooo . . well then again this is a fanfic .

By the way this is an A.U so a certain someone isn't dead .

- - - -- - - - -

Gudao: hello my name is Ritsuka Fijimura also known as Gudao , me and my sister who is known as Godako are the only master in Chaldea .

(yes I'm putting them both and making them siblings )

Davinci: so a weird singunarity appears ?

Romani: that's right . . but this one wasn't record in any history or legend we know off or even related to any servant in the throne of heroes .

Gudao: that's weird , so what did appeared to you Dr.Romani ?

Ramoni: there was a forest , and a kingdom of monsters ruled by a slime? , and a person covered shadow , but all could see was golden eyes .

Godako: strange . . have you heard of something like this ?

Merlin: not really . . I never heard of a kingdom of monsters with a slime as leader .

Cu Chulain: forget that , why a slime ?! slimes are the weakest monsters so I can't imagine one rule monsters .

Emyia: for once I agree with this idiot , this doesn't make sense .

Cu Chulain: yeah . .*realize what he said* HEY !

Da Vinci: but since it appears , then it most be important , and whatever that slime did most have effected the grail , so I think it's worth checking 

Gudao: yeah you might be right .

So the two prepared for this strange adventure .

Gudao's team: Atlanta , Jeanne D'ARC alter , and Hassan of Serenity .

Godako's team: Astolfo , Shirou Kotomin , and Arthur .

Both teams got into the circle .

Ramoni: alright I'm sending you in . . good luck out there .

With that they disappears . . . 

 . . . . . . .

Team Gudao opened their their eyes and noticed that the other team were with them .

Jeanne: great , looks like they got separated from us .

Gudao: of course it is . .*sigh* for now lets investage and hopefully we found them .

the team decided to walk around , they noticed that they were in a ruin of  city , the houses and building were destroyed , and some looked like were burned  as they walk . . a vision appeared before them . . .

They saw a beautiful city , though it was a city of monsters . .but it looked beautiful , and they looked friendly . . . the team could feel the nice atmsphere in the place . . 

then they heard a voice . . 

"there were once a kingdom of monsters . . . a first of it's kind" .

"What was once a small and weak goblin village".

"Now a big , strong and powerful nation of monsters of all kind".

"The Jura - Tempest Federation" .

"Build by . . . .Rimuru Tempest"

"And he was . . . .a Slime" .

The vision ends . . .

Serenity: wow to think not only a slime could be uniqe , but to build a big kingdom .

Gudao: and they looked nice and peaceful , I wonder what happened .

Jeanne: if I had to guess . . humans happened .

Atlanta: *nods*

Gudao: yeah . .sadly I don't think they would leave them alone huh .

they continue , until they reached a destroyed school , as Atlanta was checkinging it . . a vision appears before her .

She saw many goblin children playing around , sining and learning in school . .it was full of happiness .

Being the child over and caring servant , she smiled at the sight . . .but then . .all that changed ...

The next she knew saw everyone in flames . .. knights in armor attacking . . killing the monsters , men women , and even children .

the lion servant's eye widen in horerr , as she saw the slaghter , hearing the screams .

And before she knew it . .she was back . . .she falls to her knees hugging herself .

Gudao: Atlanta! what's wrong? what happened ?

She shakely told them of the vision she saw .

Then they heard the voice again . . . 

"the monster nation bloomed nicely , with great economics but . . ."

"Soon . . .Greed and Envy found it's way to others . . . "

"Though they were human who support the nation . . but"

"There were also who were beamed with jealousy  . . . "

"Why would monsters be better than them?"

"Why monsters have better nation than them?"

"Why this monster nation has more money and power than them?"

"And not before long . . .they got control by their greed and attacked the monster nation"

 . .  . . . .

With team Godako . . . 

the other team found them self on the other side of the kingdom . . and like the others , they also saw vision and heard a voice telling them the story of Tempest .

Shirou: even though they're monsters . . but what the humans did to them was unforgivable.

Astolfo: yeah , how could they do this !

Arthur: sadly . . greed and envy can blind people .

Godako: true . . *looks down*.

They continue walking until they reach what it looked like a market , and another vision appears .

They saw many dead bodies of monsters  . . .then they heard the voice .

"with his people dead . . this was the first time Rimuru went into anger , but also saddness"

"He spend days and nights . . graiving over his people , his friends m his family"

"Feeling the rage and anger of what the humans did to them"

"The guilt and saddness as he weren't with them when they needed him"

"He blamed himself for what happened to his people"

"this event . . . leads to one of his important events in his life"

"The Rise  . . . ."

"Rise of Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest"

Hope you like this . . and this is the first part . . I will see you soon my dear 

PEACE !