Rimuru X Honkai: Kiana & Sirin's Path . . . Part 5

The slime cut another hand of the red Cube, but it kept regrow over and over, he jumped in the air as spikes appeared form the ground, the cube had a giant mouth and tried to devour the slime, but Rimuru pushed it away using tornado .

Being pushed away, the Cube turned his hands into cannons, the slime was flying around dodging the shoots, then he shoot black lighting towards it, damaging it a bit before it regenerate.

Once again it trait to cut the slime with it's many hands, and the he kept dodging it's attacks, this back  and forth fight kept going for a while now with no progress, but . . . 

Rimuru: ( I'm slowly losing my honkai energy, and if this keeps up, my energy will run out )

{Raphael: notice, analyzing is complete . . . the Red Cube has two cores, one in it's hands, it keeps changing it's place from hand to hand, the other one is in it's head }

Rimuru: ( I see . . .then what do suggest to deal with it? )

{Raphael: master should attack it's hands all at once instead of focusing on one hand, to force the core to appear, and as well to slow down it's regeneration, as it can only focus on one part}. 

Rimuru: ( so destroying it many hands at the same time, it will take time to regenerate since it can't focus on one part . . then ) .

He point his right hand to the sky, as black clouds to appear .

- - - - - - 

Cocolia: *noticing the clouds* huh? where did the cloud come from? 

- - - - - -

As the cloud gathered, lighting was seen, and thunder was heard . . and black tornados slowly start to form .

Rimuru: { Death Storm ! }  

the whole place is now attack by multibale tornados and black lighting, it was a powerful wide range attack 

{one of my fav attacks in Tensura . . .sadly we get to see it once } .

- - - -- -

Cocolia: what in the name of End  . . ?!

Scientist1: he . . .change the weather and created the storm of death !

Scientist2: is he a herrscher of storms or something? 

- - - - - -

Being attack with such wide ranga, the all of the Cube's hands were destroyed and the body was damaged . . .since it suffered multibale attacks all in one go, it's regeneration was slow, the slime saw the first core and quickly cut it with his sword , the cube's color changed to black as 4 circle appeared around it . . .from the circles, many crimson spears were fired, but Rimuru  either cut them down or dodge them . . . he saw the cube trying to regenerate it's body but it was slow, he saw the core, and quickly went to it, but instead of cutting it down, he absorb it.